General Checklist of things to do

Pine and Riana Pienaar

We have amended some things by expanding them, adding columns to some of the templates, etc that we found useful. What I have not done yet is to expand the list of things to do once you lant up here. I have gathered a bit of the info and will work on that over time.

I hope you still look at this forum sometimes, just so you can know that 2 years later people like me still appreciate all the hard work you must of done to prepare this check list. I have been telling myself for a while that I must do 1, but with just a few minor adjustments to suit our needs, yours is perfect. A big thank you :ilikeit:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pine and Riana.

We are new in the process, and this checklist is very helpful.

Thank you very much. It will make everything easier.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

We have amended some things by expanding them, adding columns to some of the templates, etc that we found useful. What I have not done yet is to expand the list of things to do once you lant up here. I have gathered a bit of the info and will work on that over time.

This check list is really great - very organised and think it will help a lot. Thanks for posting it. :ilikeit:

• 2 months later...