TV wanted

Doran

Hi All

Our TV set which we brought from South Africa decided to call it a day this week and suddenly stopped working.

I do not want to buy a new LCD or Plasma TV at this stage as the kids play thei Wii games on it and poke their fingers at the screen all the time.

So if anybody has an old TV (CRT) in good working condition which they would like to get rid of, I'll be happy to make you an offer for it

We are in Carseldine, Brisbane North and I'll come pick it up if it's not too far.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

We've got a 72 cm tv but the one colour (red I think) broke. You're welcome to take the TV, free of charge. Use it as it is or have it fixed.

We're in North lakes

If you don't come right have a look on ebay, our tv died and we got one on ebay for $50 and its still going strong, you could get a really good deal as alot of people upgrade to plasmas etc and just want to get rid of their older style tvs'

Good luck

Hi All

I do not want to buy a new LCD or Plasma TV at this stage as the kids play thei Wii games on it and poke their fingers at the screen all the time.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew. One thing to remember is that Analog transmission will stop in 2011. But digital set top boxes are quite cheap.

You can pick one up from cash converters in the valley from about $60.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the advice and the kind offer Linda (sent you a PM)

Had the TV fixed by an Ex South African who has his own TV repair shop in Everton Park.

Cheers