Coffee Clubs in Cape Town

Gee

Cape Town Coffee Club Venue  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which venue do you prefer for the Cape Town Coffee Club on 24 February 2007?

• Scarecrows in Houtbay
    • Le Famillie Stellenbosch

Hi Helena,

Just to let you know that Schoemie (2 adults) and Anton Schoeman (2 adults) + 1 child is the same. So you could delete Schoemie, cause the 2 adult + 1 child is correct. :D

See you there.

Anton

Oops! What can I say, I'm blonde! :huh:;)

Thanks for letting me know.

See you there.

Helena

Oops! What can I say, I'm blonde! :huh:;)

Thanks for letting me know.

See you there.

Helena

Hi Helena,

Don't forget about Natalie and myself (I'm not sure if we count as kids or adults :D )

Ciao ciao

Jacques

Hi Helena,

Don't forget about Natalie and myself (I'm not sure if we count as kids or adults :D )

Ciao ciao

Jacques

Sorry you guys, you are on my list that I have in my diary, must have just overlooked your names when I typed the list on the forum. :blush:

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry you guys, you are on my list that I have in my diary, must have just overlooked your names when I typed the list on the forum. :ilikeit:

See you there!

Hi guys, Helena,

I'm SO sorry to have to do this...Natalie is as sick as a dog :ilikeit: . Shame...been up with her most of the night. I don't think it wise for us to come and you guys pick up some flu bug.

We're really sorry to drop you all this late!! I hope you all have a great time!

Keep well and best regards

Jacques

Hi guys, Helena,

I'm SO sorry to have to do this...Natalie is as sick as a dog :( . Shame...been up with her most of the night. I don't think it wise for us to come and you guys pick up some flu bug.

We're really sorry to drop you all this late!! I hope you all have a great time!

Keep well and best regards

Jacques

Hi Jacques and Natz,

Shame, hope she feels better soon! Only saw your post today, sorry we did not reply sooner.

The coffee club was really nice, met everybody and had a lekker breakfast. It was a beautiful day and it looked like everybody enjoyed themselves. I will try and post a few pics when I've downloaded them.

Will see you and Natz at the next coffee club.

Thanks for coming everybody and good luck with everything! :ilikeit:

Cheers,

Helena B)

Hi there Helena

From my side - thanks a ton for arranging the Cape Town coffe club on Saturday - much appreciated

It was great to meet all of the regular CTown and surrounding members of this website and to chat informally about all of our plans & feelings re moving to Oz.

and the venue was a great choice

so - I look forward to us all getting together again to chat & meet further

stay well

Gavin