Calling on People in Adelaide!

Tazz

Hi Guys,

We would like to me up with other SA's once we have settled in Adelaide. Our email addy is mrdus@absamail.co.za. For us part of our "honey moon period" will to be to meet up with the expats as well as the local ozzies.

Looking forward to your contact details.

Dear Tazz,

Welcome to the forum. Looks as if there a quite a number of people leaving for Adelaide… Annette, Marius, Arthur and Bob are all on the forum and they will be able to share experiences of Adelaide with you. They are all very helpful!

I also suggest that you visit AdelaideBrits. They have regular social gatherings and I am sure they won’t mind to welcome a South African.

Good Luck,

Pippa

(Please note that I've changed your original topic title and also moved your original post to "Adelaide Communities".)

Tazz,

You are more than welcome to make contact one here or before. When are you arriving ?

We will be landing on the 15th January in Adelaide. It will be great meeting up with the folk that I have seen as only nicknames on the forum sites over the last 2 years.

Thank you to you all for your constructive advice.

Tazz,

You're quite welcome to email me via this website (Email info is in the "profile" section of each member) if you need any question in particular dealt with or need a hand.

Hi Bob,

Just checking to see if you received my mail. :ph34r:

Heads Up! :ph34r: I'm here if you need me as well.. PM or email me using the buttons on my message ...

Hi Annette,

Please check to see if you received my email sent via the website.

take care