Furnished Accomodation- Adelaide

Tazz

Hi,

We are looking for furnished accomodation. We dont qualify for the "meet and greet" system as we are on the skilled designated areas sponsor visa. Our family are in NSW.

We arrive in Adelaide on the 15th January and are looking for Accomodation for a period of 6 weeks for my wife and I and my Mother in Law

Rental 150 to 250AUD per week

Looking forward to your help and suggestions.

Guest Bronwyn

Tazz - Have you been onto realeastate.com.au?

I haven't seen furnished holiday homes for that amount, but you could consider taking an unfurnished house and then renting the basic furniture. Maybe you will be lucky and find a furnished house on that site at a good price.

You can also try Adelaide Caravan Park and Adelaide Shores Caravan Park. I know the prices over Christmas are higher than you mention, but maybe they come down after Christmas.

If you really need to save money you can camp at one of the parks. I believe the bathrooms will be good and clean.

Bronwyn

Tazz,

with kids, it's taken for granted that they come along and are with their parents, but in this instance I'm curious about the status of your mother-in-law.

Is she on the same visa as yourselves? or leavingonce you get set up after a while?

or is she coming with you to check Adelaide out as a future retirement spot?

Also, I take it there are no kids, at this stage. No pets coming over?

Hi Bob,

My mother in law is on the same visa as ours. The kids are out of the house so yes it will be just the three of us.

A two bedroomed flat OK?