cheap flight to brisbane

michelleweideman

hi, my husbands 457 come through very quickly and has taken us by surprise, but the catch being he must be at work to begin on the 26 he will loose his job.

can anyone help with any idea of cheap flights. I have phone Deeksha and she quoted R9000 from durban to brisbane, is that reasonable as im sure there

must be a cheaper one way flight out there?

Is is better to fly one way or to get a return flight.

thanks michelle

HI Michelle

there is a lady called ANG on the forum who is a travel agent and she was advertising really cheap flights to Aus - its under COMMERCIAL - it maybe worth getting in touch with her

Good luck :hug:

Yes Ang quoted us just over 7 grand for a return flight which includes her com. She says the return is cheaper than the one way at the moment. It is with Singapore airlines which is a really good airline. Check Qantas online and also Singapore ... see what the prices are like......

Just be 100% sure before you transfer money... just my cautious side coming thru.... not reason.

thank you so much for all the replies. will check now.

update, if you dont mind a 10 hour stop over, etihad have a flight to brisbane through abu dabi which is R5495. only down side is you can only take

20 kgs.