Sponsorship

Pieter en Lindie

Haai everybody,

I would like to know if my husband would be able to work in aus if I get a sponsorhip. Also if you are sponsored, for how long do you have to work for that compony.

Hope any one can help.

Pieter and Lindie

Haai everybody,

I would like to know if my husband would be able to work in aus if I get a sponsorhip. Also if you are sponsored, for how long do you have to work for that compony.

Hope any one can help.

Pieter and Lindie

You can find more info on the Sponsored VISA here:

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=2286

and

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=1694

Lindie,

if you were sponsored to come to a job here in Australia, your husband would be able to look for work here too and your kids attend the local school/s.

Usually, a company would like you to work for them for a two year period, after which you may be able to apply for permament residency, if you like Australia, and become Australian citizens two or three years after that, if you wish.

Many thousands of South Africans are being sponsored and their families can come also to live here in Australia and experience the lifestyle that this big country can offer them with its great climate, wide open spaces and lots of opportunity.

Just ask if you need any more help.

That is what we are here for.

What work would you sponsored to do here? and which part of Australia are you thinking of going to?

Edited by Bob

Helo Bob,

Thank you for your answer. We were hoping to actually relocate to Brisbane. The job offer is in Sydney. I am a paramedical dermal technicain and is offered a job as a training manager. We have not decided to take the opportunity though.

We have 3 small children and need to figure out whether the salary is enough to support us. We are also unsure wether we would like to stay in Sydney.

Lindie

Lindie,

if you were sponsored to come to a job here in Australia, your husband would be able to look for work here too and your kids attend the local school/s.

Usually, a company would like you to work for them for a two year period, after which you may be able to apply for permament residency, if you like Australia, and become Australian citizens two or three years after that, if you wish.

Many thousands of South Africans are being sponsored and their families can come also to live here in Australia and experience the lifestyle that this big country can offer them with its great climate, wide open spaces and lots of opportunity.

Just ask if you need any more help.

That is what we are here for.

What work would you sponsored to do here? and which part of Australia are you thinking of going to?

Hi P&L

Nice to see you guys here! All cities in Australia are great and have their own charm (OK I'm trying my best to be objective!) But I think you need to find out for yourselves what the things are that you want/desire/need in a place to enable you to make that choice.

Brisbane is a great place but at the end of the day you need to go where you think you have the highest amount of ticks on your wish list. I had a job offer in Sydney, but really liked Brisbane for various reasons. It's a difficult choice. We decided to follow our "passion" and go to the place where I didn't have the security of a job. It all worked out in the end and I'm so glad that I can live in city that I chose out of all the options available to me. Sydney could have worked our quite well for us but, I think with all the shortages in the Aus marketplace you'd be OK in any city of your choosing!

May I ask how come have you decided on Brisbane? Have you been here before or do you have other family/friends out here?

Good luck if you want some more info on Brissy, please ask?

Brissy BUG