You are cordially invited to the wedding

Terence.H

PRICELESS!!!!!!! Damn, what a nasty dress, LOL!!!!

EricaC :unsure:

In twenty years time that silly woman is going to look back and ask WHY??????!!!!!

What a hideous dress....

I reckon she saw a 6ft3 leggy model 'rake' wearing one, and she thought she could pull it off... ugh!!!!

Hi Terence

A toast to the Father in Law of the Bride. :ilikeit:

Karina

In twenty years time that silly woman is going to look back and ask WHY??????!!!!!

What a hideous dress....

I reckon she saw a 6ft3 leggy model 'rake' wearing one, and she thought she could pull it off... ugh!!!!

:ilikeit:

Agree - don't think she had a full box of chocolates when it came to making the dress decision.

Imagine what her children will say when they go through her wedding album oneday!!

Yeah I totally agree about the dress.... How could she wear gloves? I mean like....um...that is so so wrong! Gloves???

How could she wear gloves? I mean like....um...that is so so wrong! Gloves???

ah yeah... so THAT's were the missing material went... well spotted JJ....

I have a KEEN eye....

I wonder what happened when she had to throw her bouquet of flowers....guess other things got flung as well....

Uuuurggghhh! Yuk! That dress is so, well - topless, virtually. How "unclassy" is that!!

OMG! :ilikeit: Guess that was the only way to fit them into anything...can you say back problems???

PRICELESS!!!!!!! Damn, what a nasty dress, LOL!!!!

EricaC :ilikeit:

It's not JUST the dress that's nasty,,look again, one cannot miss it. But I guess she is proud of it.

i must have no sense of humour at all..i think it looks photo shopped..sorry to be such a wet blanket...i am sure no women in her right mind would wear a dress like that..well maybe in vegas....

i must have no sense of humour at all..i think it looks photo shopped..sorry to be such a wet blanket...i am sure no women in her right mind would wear a dress like that..well maybe in vegas....

Maybe, but in the US anything is possible. Those big boobs are fake!!!

Edited by bluebonnet

Oops, not the kind of wedding pic you want to show your grand children one day... :unsure:

I certainly hope she only paid half price for that dress 'cos they forgot to give her the top half!

Oops, not the kind of wedding pic you want to show your grand children one day... :)

I certainly hope she only paid half price for that dress 'cos they forgot to give her the top half!

Strange how all the attention goes to the dress. I bet the men do not even look at the dress. Half price for the dress,,funny. I wonder what she paid for the implants. I also wonder what I will do if my son brings home a woman like that. O help me! I will get his older sister to take care of business. :unsure: