Noobie

MichelleO

Hi All

My hubby Garrick and I have recently received our 175 visas and are now looking into everything.

We are doing an LSD to Sydney and Melbourne in August for 2 weeks...I have a cousin in Melbourne (been there for almost 15 years now) and my sister and her hubby in Sydney.

Hubby is in IT so these are our best options with regard to places to live.

We also have a beautiful 8 month old baby girl, Amy.

Look forward to chatting more on this site and getting to know all there is to know!

Welcome to the forum! All the best with your journey ahead!

Hi :wave:

Welcome. We have been in Melbourne now for 10 months. Been loving it. All the best with your decision. It is like comparing apples with oranges :ilikeit:

Welcome. Michelle! Look forward to you input!

Liesl

My hubby Garrick and I have recently received our 175 visas and are now looking into everything.

Look forward to chatting more on this site and getting to know all there is to know!

Hi there and welcome.

Not often we get a newbie who has already received their 175 - Awesome :ilikeit:

Most of us here are still waiting for our visa's.

When did you apply etc, were u on CSL? Sorry just curious

Enjoy mooching around the forum, plenty to read and see.

Hope to get some LSD pics uploaded when you guys get back. :-)

Cheers for now

S

Welcome Michelle (Great name by the way! :ilikeit: )

Am sure you will be able to pass on your experience to others who still want to apply for the 175.

All the best with decided where to live!

Michele

See my signature. :ilikeit:

-G

WOW its been a while. Glad you joined the forum saying you got a 175 and not still waiting.

If you were waiting - think we would all be stressed out! haha

Thanks and all the best

Hi Mihelle, welcome to the forum.

you are fortunate to have PR already! What a nice feeling, good luck with the decision making, I wish I was at that stage already.... :ilikeit:

Welcome. Have u thought about adding Canberra ACT to you LSD trip? 2 Hours to Sydney and a few IT guys on the forum seem to headed that way

Welcome. Have u thought about adding Canberra ACT to you LSD trip? 2 Hours to Sydney and a few IT guys on the forum seem to headed that way

I love Canberra - I love parks, etc. But my IT speciality (roughly 10 years of it) is Java and J2EE stuff...and I've not quite seen many opportunities in Canberra for that...so for us it's Melbourne or Sydney.

-G

I love Canberra - I love parks, etc. But my IT speciality (roughly 10 years of it) is Java and J2EE stuff...and I've not quite seen many opportunities in Canberra for that...so for us it's Melbourne or Sydney.

-G

Sign up for job alerts from byron.com.au for ACT .... I get them daily and usally there are Java and J2EE stuff

Big welcome to the forum and congrats on the PR.

All the best with your plans.

Hi Garrick,

Your signature says: "Additional tests for Michelle requested....."

Were those medical tests? Our meds obviously went together (2 adults, 2 kids) and now on the website e-business

enquiry I see Natalie's one says: "Health requirements Outstanding" but next to all other 3 our names it says:

"Health requirements Finalised"

If you could answer, I would appreciate, either here or my e-mail: andylec@absamail.co.za

Thanks

Andre du Preez

Hi Andre,

The medical tests (I think they were for pregnant woman) were requested because the results were... not right.

We think the test vial was either dirty, or someone switched the vials (they were left unattended for a brief time with someone else going for a medical in the room)...because the second test was perfect - not even close to the first ones.

-G

Sign up for job alerts from byron.com.au for ACT .... I get them daily and usally there are Java and J2EE stuff

I took a look at some positions there via another site last night, and a lot seem to be government posts, and only Oz citizens could apply.

But thanks, I'll take a look at that site of yours.

-G

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...as you can see Garrick gets online a lot more than I do! And ironically he's the one at work and i'm a work from home mom!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...as you can see Garrick gets online a lot more than I do! And ironically he's the one at work and i'm a work from home mom!!

And people claim men can't multitask. :censored:

-G

Hi Garrick,

Thanks for your response - appreciate.

Us men can't actually multi-task. That one thing at a time we, we do so Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andre