flight help pls

Renier perth

:rolleyes::D so the best one way flights that i found today is R9206 p/p 40kg to perth

any one with an idea what iom will charge?

i can only find out once my visa is in my pasport

Hi Renier!

Chatted to someone the other day that said he got a ticket with IOM to Sydney for somewhere around R6000.00 with the 40kg!

Hope it helps, when you looking at leaving??

How many adults and children (under 12)???

Emirates is R6099 one-way...30kg allowance

Singapore is about R7200...20kg allowance

Edited by Jumbojet

2 adults only. is those flights stop over or strait coz thats wat we are looking for

Thanx for the help

They (Emirates & Singapore) are stop-over flights.

SAA is the only airline to fly direct to Perth. Qantas code-shares with SAA on this route which means they are allocated a certain number of seats on SAA's plane but these seats are sold as Qantas seats with a Qantas flight number.

Qantas is R15652 for 2 people (20kgs baggage allowance)...

IOM (saa flight) :blush: R5800 p/p 40kg

from jhb to perth direct

what a bargain

Deeksha was very helpful best price by farrrrr

Hi Renier

Is die prys alles ingesluit? Lughawebelasting ook? Dit is baie goedkoop!

Geniet dit.

hi,

any idea what IOM will charge for flights direct from joberg to sydney then to hobart in tasmania?

the cheapest i could find today was on quantas R10 210 pp.

thanks

Im also wondering about flight costs...we need flights for mid-july to melbourne ...2 adults and a 2 1/2 year old! one way..hopefully forever and ever and ever!!!

Would be nice if we could fly quantas...as in REALLY,,,get in an ozzie plane... :blink:

The flights through Sydney are with Qantas. If you are going to Melbourne, try to get on one of those flights.

IOM (saa flight) :ilikeit: R5800 p/p 40kg

from jhb to perth direct

what a bargain

Deeksha was very helpful best price by farrrrr

Hi,what is IOM?

It stands for "International Organisation of Migration". You can book cheap flights through them. Unfortunately you need your visas first.

Euneze

Euneze, how do I go about booking through IOM, do you have a phone number, etc.

My wife and 3 daughters are flying permanently to Perth end of June - all have PR.

Thanks for the response.

Singapore is about R7200...20kg allowance

Singapore give you 25kg... if you are sending a container you can manage with that.

When i was booking also spoke to deeksha..she will give you prices even though you dont have your visa yet...and she will give you comparisons...I found her extremely helpful....we landed up going with Singaore airlines at the time they were cheapest, but it seems Quanta/SAA are now the best bet.

I have just booked a holiday to south africa through them...$2065...From Tasmania to Durban and back...I think the Johannesburg to Durban part was the most exepensive....

Thanks Eva.

You can talk to Tumi or Deeksha in the morning after 9 o'clock.

Tel (012) 342 2789 X 232

Fax (012) 342 0932

Check your flight details on www.checkmytrip.com. Deeksha will give you a "Amadeus nr".

Good luck

Euneze

• 3 months later...

This has been extremely helpfull advice - THANK YOU ALL!!

Heidi

Edited by AndreHeidi

Deeksha bhoola is just a waste, she doesnt get back to you, i ended up booking with singapore to brisbane, after waiting for iom to reply to my ever ending emails and faxes for over 2 months. i couldnt wait any longer.

She is just really busy, you have to follow up, I just phoned and phoned, never had a problem and saved myself quite a bit of money.

Jill

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

I am thinking of going to Perth to visit friends in November/December, want to take my 7 yr old with. Are there any specials on at the moment? Which airlines to check out? Any help will be appreciated.

Hi everybody,

I am thinking of going to Perth to visit friends in November/December, want to take my 7 yr old with. Are there any specials on at the moment? Which airlines to check out? Any help will be appreciated.

PM Jumbojet, he knows all the latest specials.