Looking for possible Visa sponsor

Rik

HI

I might have a job offer from a company in Melbourne. I am looking at a 457 visa however I will possibly need to get a visa sponsore for the 457 visa as this company is not able to suppl sponsoreship.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a sponsore?

As far as I know you the company that sponsors your 457 is the company you have to work for. You cannot work for one company when another sponsors you on a 457.

That is correct. Not all companies are willing to sponsor visas.

Also not all companies may meet with the requirements to enable them to sponsor 457 visas - there are prerequisites for employers as well. Check it out on www.immi.gov.au

• 4 weeks later...
HI

I might have a job offer from a company in Melbourne. I am looking at a 457 visa however I will possibly need to get a visa sponsore for the 457 visa as this company is not able to suppl sponsoreship.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a sponsore?

look at a company called 3W based in North Sydney. They can arrange a visa and then you become a contractor through them with the company that you have work for.

Hi there

If you decide to go through a company like 3W who arrange your 457 and then contract you out, just be aware that the company offering the job will pay them and then they pay you and the company may well have to pay a fee for their service.

Sometimes the arrangement can be that the company who sponsor the visa take 20% of your salary- so be sure to discuss things up front.

Good luck

At least they are an I.T company.