Job Opportunity for Fitters and Electricians

Gavin and Chantell

My employer has asked me if I know of any fitters or electricians that are looking for work,as they have struggled to find any suitable people locally.

So if you are interested,please send me a PM message so that I can get your details.

My employer has notified me that they are desperately seeking trades people,specifically Fitters and Electricians.

Feel free to send me a PM message if you are interested,or know someone that is.

Kind regards

Gavin

• 4 months later...

[Hi

The vacancies for electricicans have unfortunately been closed.

We are still seeking for Project Engineers,Mechanical Foreman,and Fitters though.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gavin and Chantell

My husband is a fitter and has already been assessed by TRA and Fitter 4112-11. We are very much interested in this vacancy.

• 11 months later...
My employer has notified me that they are desperately seeking trades people,specifically Fitters and Electricians.

Feel free to send me a PM message if you are interested,or know someone that is.

Kind regards

Gavin

Hi G

We have just sent off my husband assesment form to our agents and he is a fitter and are very much interested.

Erika