Next Gathering

Rajesh

Hi All,

Has another gathering of Saffers on the cards for the next couple weeks and where. I would love for my wife to attend the Ladies Tea on Saturday, unfortunately we are preoccupied on Saturday. If someone could let me know, if I get there, I promise o bring some samoosas. How about that.

Rajesh

Hi All,

Has another gathering of Saffers on the cards for the next couple weeks and where. I would love for my wife to attend the Ladies Tea on Saturday, unfortunately we are preoccupied on Saturday. If someone could let me know, if I get there, I promise o bring some samoosas. How about that.

Rajesh

Rajesh, I might even be willing to make the trip - all the way from Wagga! Especially if there will be samoosas! :ilikeit:

Hi All

I wouldn't mind having something for the ladies on the West side. If anyone is keen....let me know.

Vanessa

Hi All,

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh

My mouth is watering all the way in Perth!!!!!

Reading your post also reminded me of my other addiction which was......Isidingo!!! The handsome Rajesh, and the sly, cunning Barker Haines!!!!!! (hee,hee)

EricaC

Erica - I also loved Isidingo - is it still going ? was sad to hear that Lee / Calee had passed away after a car accident !!! I enjoyed Sherrel !

Erica - I also loved Isidingo - is it still going ? was sad to hear that Lee / Calee had passed away after a car accident !!! I enjoyed Sherrel !

Maybe we should get Doortjie to organise a "morning tea" as part of the Cancer Tea event for all the Saffers....

Hi everyone!

Doortjie at your service...

The morning tea went really well and the ladies enjoyed making friends with other Saffas.

We want to do this every 6 weeks or so, but we need "hosts".

The first morning tea was in Wheelers Hill at Neola's house. Neola and I provide all the cups, plates and the coffee and tea. Everyone else brings something to eat and whalla!!!

Bella has offered her house for a cheese and wine at some stage. I am willing to host a tea in Berwick. Anyone else up for being “host� Any area will do… there are Saffas everywhere!

Vanessa if you want us to "promote" a morning tea on the west side or want help organizing it, please let us know. We have loads of Saffas on our distribution list.

Our next organized event is a “shopping tour†for the ladies on the 20th June. I will post details tonight under the Victoria Events’ topic.

Rajesh, look forward to having home-made samoosas soon!

Doortjie

I'd offer, but at this stage I have the flu and I am hosting a tween party this weekend.... think I will need some time to recover :ilikeit:

(but maybe we can have an 'Intimo' party at my place for the ladies some time :ilikeit:)

Edited by polly

Vanessa if you want us to "promote" a morning tea on the west side or want help organizing it, please let us know. We have loads of Saffas on our distribution list.

Hi Doortjie

Thanks, that would be great!!!

Regards

Vanessa

Throw in some burfee and im there!!!

Seriously now...im game for a visit as soon as i settle in melbourne....hopefully by july!!

Hi,

If someone could arrange, I am certain, given the time, my wife and I will do the necessary with the samoosas and burfee and try and be there. I do know the my wife only used KLIM for burfee, has anyone seen KLIM here or know if the South African Shop keeps it.

I would love to host in Tullamarine, but i am 3.5 months and i still not have any furniture, crossing fingers and hoping something happens soon, stuff off the road has made life easier.

Recommendation to anyone coming to Melbourne, come only with your clothing. Taking into account all costs involved with shipping stuff over, then the hassles and then if you look at what you could pick off the roads and what you could buy at garage sales and second hand stores. I think i made a mistake shipping furniture here. All the money you save with shipping, you could then build up slowly.Hey if you have stuff you HAVE to bring, Okay, but otherwise, i will not do the same again.

Hopefully, Doorjtie, you find a suitable venue.

My place is a bit small, but if it gets a bit warmer we could always do "al fresco" on the deck ...

Hi all

I am new in Melbourne and would LOVE to host a morning tea or any event for that matter.

I live in Vermont South.

Nadine

<_<

Vanessa, Rajesh, Nans, Nadine - thanks for offering to "host" a get together.

Please PM me with details as soon as you are ready i.e. possible dates, address etc.

Mara is still in the US but will also host a morning tea as soon as she returns.

We will post details shortly.

Check out the details for the shopping tour on 20th June under “events†and feel free to join us.

• 1 month later...

Hiya,

My place is also a bit small but I am available. I live in Mentone (5 mins from the beach) so we could always do a picnic on the beach or squeeze in my townhouse....

Cheers Lisa

Hiya,

My place is also a bit small but I am available. I live in Mentone (5 mins from the beach) so we could always do a picnic on the beach or squeeze in my townhouse....

Cheers Lisa

Sounds good as long as the weather is not too bad. We are moving next week else I would suggest my place, unless you can all hold on till the begining of August. I would love to have everyone around. Maybe we could make it for the 8th August. We will be staying in Hoppers Crossing. Let me know if anyone is interested....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

We stay in Point Cook, have a fairly big house so if you need a venue then you are welcome