Thought for the day : 05/05/2009

Mara

Life gets so hard sometimes.

We feel frightened because it seem so out of control.

We feel angry because nothing falls into place.

But, God is in control.

He's bigger than anything we face.

When we feel weak, like we can't go on anymore, we can turn to God.

He won't let us fall or crumble.

He'll hold us up and give us the strength we need.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Thanks Mara. I am having a really low day and needed your post!!!

Love K

Thanks Mara.

I am glad the words spoke to you, I am amazed how often 'it is just the right card' for my emotions or feelings at that time.

AMEN TO THAT! Thanks Mara!

EricaC :thumbdown:

Thanks Mara, just the motivation I needed. God is good, All the time!

When you in a day like mine today where you are thinking, what the heck have I done to move my family to this strange land, and you then read that passage of scripture - Its like a breath of fresh air filling your lungs. In the times of dispare the Lord is with us, in the times of triumph the Lord is with us. When we think we are alone & its only me going through this, take heart God is there waiting for you to turn to him.

I'm finding it difficult to get a job here in Brisbane, been here 6 weeks, and feel frustrated because you see the ads in the paper on the internet & know you have the skills and experience to do them but just dont seem to get the opportunity to prove yourself. Feedback is either over qualified, employers looking for specific skill, need Aussie experience. You feel inadequate sometimes, but when I turn to God my fears go away as I know he has a plan for my life and the doors that he has opened here for us already gives me comfort that I will get a job soon. Trust & have faith is so important.

Thanks again for this lift.

Kind regards

Kento