4vannemerwes IN CRSIS, PLEASE PRAY !!!

Alida

Dear Forumites,

I write this on behalf of the 4vannemerwes of Brisbane. Vanessa, the mom, is pregnant with their 3rd child, due in 10 days. She's been taken to hospital today with a blood clot in the lung. The baby will most probably be delivered by an earlier than scheduled cesearean.

PLEASE PRAY for Vanessa, this is most trying for them, as there is two little ones under 4 that needs care and Martin works away from home most of the weektimes.

Any of you knowing them, please give support if necessary ?

Dear Forumites,

I write this on behalf of the 4vannemerwes of Brisbane. Vanessa, the mom, is pregnant with their 3rd child, due in 10 days. She's been taken to hospital today with a blood clot in the lung. The baby will most probably be delivered by an earlier than scheduled cesearean.

PLEASE PRAY for Vanessa, this is most trying for them, as there is two little ones under 4 that needs care and Martin works away from home most of the weektimes.

Any of you knowing them, please give support if necessary ?

do not worry,god is great.i will say a prayer for vanessa too

Our thought and prayers will be with the family -

Lord, we lift Vanesaa up to you and request that you heal what needs to be healed - , that you keep her and the family safe and filled with the knowledge that you are in control, provide them with the strength to see this through.

Keep us posted -

Brenda

HUGE RELIEF, nothing wrong according to doctor's tests. We've had such a scare ! They don't have easy circumstances currently, not having a household to themselves, not knowing where the next contract work will take them, etc. So stress is assumed to be the cause of the chest pain she had.

I appreciate this forum and the forumites sooo much, it's an immediate and wonderful support system in every situation. Thank you, everybody, will keep you posted re what's happening, at least nothing serious is wrong.

I know what stress can do. I will be praying for them anyway. Please give Vanessa and Martin our love

HUGE RELIEF, nothing wrong according to doctor's tests. We've had such a scare ! They don't have easy circumstances currently, not having a household to themselves, not knowing where the next contract work will take them, etc. So stress is assumed to be the cause of the chest pain she had.

I appreciate this forum and the forumites sooo much, it's an immediate and wonderful support system in every situation. Thank you, everybody, will keep you posted re what's happening, at least nothing serious is wrong.

Alida

Thank you for the update. What a relief!!!

So glad it is not serious. Will keep on praying for the best for then in their difficulties.

Hi Alida and almost 5vannemewes.

I have been thing about you the last 2 weeks, remembered that Martin said the baby was due soon. Will keep them in our prayers and Know that God is good and all will be fine.

Keep us updated when bub arrives.

Regards

Beukes family