175 Pre-grant letter received!!!!

somarie

We have received our pre-grant letter and have to leave Aus in order to validate our visa!!!!

We are dumbstruck as we are NON-MODL and lodged on 2 July 2008. Thanks to customeyes, our agent, it took 1 week from CO to pre-grant! We decided to go with an agent as our case was a bit complicated. Hubby is also diabetic. Thanks again, Rensche, for outstanding service and dedication to our case!!

The Lord has blessed us in so many ways since we started with our emigration journey. This is just another proof of His love.

Edited by somarie

AWESOME - this is such good news.

Firstly, congrats Somarie you must be over joyed at the news - enjoy the celebrations!

Secondly, for the rest of us....this was a NON MODL application!!!!! Have faith people, they will get to us, it's just a matter if time :ilikeit::whome::ilikeit:

I do think you being in Aus is factor for such early processing and perhaps your fabulous agent (I believe Customeyes is a gem to have on your side) but no matter the fact that a NON MODL application was granted is what I am so excited about this means we have not fallen off the radar YIPEE

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!!! Enjoy your success, and the security that your new visa gives you.

Thanks everybody! This is such an amazing feeling! I hope everybody else's dreams of a visa come true soon!

Congrats, and enjoy your adventure!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Hi Somarie

Fantastiese nuus! Ek is saam met julle verheug daaroor.

Geniet die vakansie in Bali. :ilikeit:

PhillipJ

Wow that's fantastic! You were probably all set for the long haul and now it's over. Hmmm.... makes me wonder if we haven't jumped the gun by going and changing visas ;) We lodged our 175 in August 2008 and have gone and changed to an ENS.

Enjoy the holiday while you evidence and congrats on that wonderful PR!

All the best

Candice

Baie, baie, baie geluk!!! Daar is dus nog hoop vir ons ander wat nie op die MODL lys is nie.

Baie geluk, fantastiese nuus!! :ilikeit: Hoe gaan dit nog met jul daar in WA? Tata

Excellent news! Congratulations!

We lodged our 175 NON MODL on 1 June 2008 so is a relief to know something is happening with these visas!!

Enjoy your holiday!

We have received our pre-grant letter and have to leave Aus in order to validate our visa!!!!

Hi Somarie, congrats on getting the visa!

All the best,

Tex

Thanks all and for all the support and information you all supply on this forum. Without this forum and our agent, we would never had the guts to do this!