Durbs coffee club

Sharon

Just a reminder that the next coffee club will be on 25 April at 2pm at the Botanic Gardens coffee shop.

Time to try out the fresh scones and crumpets! :ilikeit:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarcK

• Sharon

• Smartie

• Battiss

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sharon

I Had already posted a thread asking if it would be possible to have the Durban Coffee Club on the 2 May as we live 2 and half hours away and are coming to Illovo that weekend. Would love to be able to attend at least one. Please can you think about it. 201560 Was the thread sorry dont know how to insert it.

Thanks Kita

Sorry Kita I must have missed that post or maybe old age is setting in. There is a Sharks game that starts 3pm so that may be a problem. What does everyone else think?

Hi Sha

London is awful...no offence to anyone just my opinion... Wales was lovely!!

Speak to you in the week

M

x

Hi Eva

Will do...but I still think the best coffee I have ever had has been in Aus...so you have one for us as well!

Thanks M! :)

We've got a bunch of mates coming down from Gauteng... trying to juggle the w.end.

And seeing that those crumpets are all the rave.. really don't want to miss out on them OR the great company!

The morning is a bit of a problem for me on 25th as my husband is away and I will have to take to sport in the morning.

Eva, we miss you and Liesl at the coffee clubs. Next time you're with Liesl, have a Tim Tam Slammer for us! (I found the photo's on my camera this morning - I'll send them to you).

Wish I had seen this earlier, Sharon! Liesl spent the day in Toowoomba with me today. We went out for cappachinos at the local shopping centre, similar to Pavilion, but smaller. Send the photos, I'd love to see them!

The morning is a bit of a problem for me on 25th as my husband is away and I will have to take to sport in the morning.

Eva, we miss you and Liesl at the coffee clubs. Next time you're with Liesl, have a Tim Tam Slammer for us! (I found the photo's on my camera this morning - I'll send them to you).

Oh okay Sharon so you are doing it on the 25th. Never mind. Thanks Kita

Guys I am away on the weekend of the 1/2/3 May. 25th is good for me. Otherwise another day/time???

Kita, I don't think the date has been finalised as it's really not up to me. I just can't do the mornings as Battiss suggested. I could do lunch time if that helps.

Which date suits everyone?

Both dates suit me - either or. Thanks for suggesting lunch Sharon. Keep it at 2pm, it's ok - I don't want to inconvenience anyone.

Will really try and make it!! :ilikeit:

Hi there,

Sorry that first week end in May is now gonna be a problem for us.

I am still ok with the 25th April 2pm.

Thanks

Leanne

so should we make it 25th April at 2pm???? Botanic Gardens....

I'll try be there on the 25th at 2.00pm, just that i live in Foresthills so it is quite a way to drive for an afternoon. I am dying to come to another eeting last came last year October. Sorry Kita I can't make 2nd as my kids have BMX nationals on that day. Please let us know if this day is a definate as my Aunt would also like to come.

Thanx Lisa

Hi,

We cant make this one, hubby flying to Oz to make entry on his visa so busy weekend. Maybe the next one.

Enjoy.

Michelle

Sorry Kita. It seems too many people can't make the 2nd. Perhaps you'd like to suggest a date for the next one in about 6 weeks? We'd love to meet you.

So for everyone else, it's definate for this Saturday 25th April at 2pm. See you there.

Its fine Sharon. I understand. If coming to Durbs again will try then. Just felt like some positive input. Everyone you talk to is so negative about our decision.

Thanks kita

Hi Kita

Please try and make it to the next one as they are a lot of fun and everyone understands exactly what you're going through.

Sharon