Visa subclass 134

Ekke

Hi almal

Wil graag meer weet oor visa 134 soos is daar iemand wat aansoek gedoen het en die goed of sleg daarvan en kan jy hom na n ander visa verander hoe lank vat die visa kan jy aus toe gaan as hule nog besig is met die visa ......asem......... ja vir eers sal dit doen.

Dankie vir al die inligtig dit help baie wens al ek was daai kant .

Groete

Ekke

Jong, ek weet minder as niks van meeste visas! :thumbdown: Ek het nog nie vd 134 gehoor nie..... Watse tipe visa is dit? As jy na "applications" gaan hoort jy ook baie meer inligting oor die verskilende visas en alles wat daarmee saamgaan te kry. Jy kan ook 'n "search" doen (regs bo-aan die skerm).

Ek hoop jy kom reg - dalk kan al die slim mense op die forum jou help! :thumbdown:

Hi read the DIMA website.

Bit of a worry is

"Note: Including your details on the database does not guarantee that you will be offered a job in Australia or that you will have your migration application approved.

Your details will remain in the database for two (2) years. If you have not been successfully nominated by an employer or State/Territory government by the end of that two (2) year period, your details will be removed from the database and your application for the Skill Matching visa will be refused. "

When you apply for a 136 VISA you have the choice to list your details in the database as well. Unless your skills are exceptional I believe this is not a good option. (Bit of a gamble). Better to investigate getting employment and 457 VISA or going for SIR VISA. Again depending on your skills.

Thanks for reply

I am looking at any thing that wil not take two years . We can go for a 136 but it takes up to two years so what i was thinking is to get n 134 and then they got all your details on the skill matching database . Then if you star looking at jobs you can tell them your on the list . I was hoping that would count for something . But can you do it like this ? We would like to go on a 457 but no reply on cv yet .

Ekke