Baulkham Hills accommodation LSD

g.h.

Hi all

We are looking for accommodation in the Hills area for the last week of June 09 when we will be in Sydney as part of our LSD trip. We have found more or less affordable furnished apartments on Realhome.com.au in Meryll Avenue Baulkham Hills. It looks good on the photos that they have attached and the street looks fine on google street view.

Does anyone know the area or street and can recommend or give some alternatives?

Thanx

g.h.

What nr in Meryll? I will drive by and check it out.

we stayed in the Quest apartments - fully furnished / underground parking - they are in Castle Hill and very well located - www.questaprtments.com.au - I do not know prices etc as we were lucky enough to have the company pay for it

good luck !!

Ta'mossie, unfortunately it does not specify the number but Meryll seems to be quite a short street. I guess an impression of the street in general will be great if you would be so kind, thanx a lot.

Almost.in.aussie thanx we will no doubt chech out the accommodation on quest apartments.

g.h.