PM DISABLED

Mara

Question

There are now three threads querying the problem with PM's. Unfortunately I think only Hendie can fix the problem. I did email him on Thursday, but as he has not responded, I presume he is away for the Easter weekend. We will all have to be patient. I am sure he will sort it out as soon as he is back.

21 answers to this question

OK, this morning I checked and saw that Hendie had been online this morning, so obviously he was home, but had perhaps not received my email. Decided the quickest would be to call him, which I did. He is now aware of the problem and said he would check it out. So hopefully we will have our PM system back shortly.

Terrific! Thanks...

Well then, I am glad my phone call did the trick!

Righto, it is all fixed and working again!

Well then, I am glad my phone call did the trick!

Thank you Mara, :lol:

Hello people...

Does anyone else try send PM's lately and they get a message that reads something like...

You are unable to send any more PM's until 23 April at 9:40pm....

I don't want people to think I'm being rude now...

:rolleyes:

Yip I have, I actually thought it had something to do with only being a Bronze Member or the recipient blocking me - was getting a conscience !

Hello people...

Does anyone else try send PM's lately and they get a message that reads something like...

You are unable to send any more PM's until 23 April at 9:40pm....

I don't want people to think I'm being rude now...

:holy:

I have experienced the exact same thing!

I've just tried again. After sending one PM, I tried sending another, and here's what the error message said:

You cannot send another PM until Apr 24 2009, 09:54 AM

Grrr......

*Edited to add: Perhaps I am too hasty? If I waited a few minutes in-between PM's it should send... no?

Un-grrrr... :blush:

Edited by Andi and Gunther

I've sent you a PM to test it Andi...

Yip, I'm getting PM's it's only that there is a delay when I want to send PM's if sending more than one in quick succession... Not serious...

Hugz

Edited by Andi and Gunther

Hi Andi

With the new update, after the problems we had, there is now a time delay between being able to send multiple PM's, I think it is five minutes between PMs, but it may well be more.

If you have a problem with that, I suggest you PM Hendie, I am not sure if he can do anything about it.

Hi Andi

With the new update, after the problems we had, there is now a time delay between being able to send multiple PM's, I think it is five minutes between PMs, but it may well be more.

If you have a problem with that, I suggest you PM Hendie, I am not sure if he can do anything about it.

Thanks Mara,

Nah, I'm not going to bother him with something so small, but thanks in any case. As I said, I can still send (and receive) PM's there's just a forced delay between sending more than one PM now.

Cheers

Andi