Cant get in to PM'S = Please help

Nick&Bren

Question

Hi

Please can anyone help, I can get onto the forum but when going to see my messages i get an error displayed across the screen

Can a host perhaps help with this.

Thanks

Brenda

7 answers to this question

Hi

Please can anyone help, I can get onto the forum but when going to see my messages i get an error displayed across the screen

Can a host perhaps help with this.

Thanks

Brenda

HI Brenda, apparently Hendie is the only one who can fix this, and it seems he's away for Easter. I did send you a l-o-n-g PM just before it was disabled, did you get it?

Cheers

Andi

Is anybody still having issues? I am trying to look into why this is happening and can't see why you aren't able to access your PM's, unless Hendie has fixed it in the mean time.

Is anybody still having issues? I am trying to look into why this is happening and can't see why you aren't able to access your PM's, unless Hendie has fixed it in the mean time.

Hi Deidre, I still cannot use PM. It says 'PM currently disabled.' I hope it can be resolved soon?

Cheers

Andi

Hi Dedrei

I sent Hendie an email last Thursday, and when nothing had been fixed by this morning, I called Hendie at home in Canada, he said he would look into it. I had hoped that it would be fixed by now, but alas, not so. To my knowledge nobody on the forum has access to their messages, so I am surprised that yours is working, mine is certainly not.

Ah OK. Just to add and confirm: I too can't access PM's. Thus, problem's still around.

Bummer! Patience, I guess :blink:

(That'll teach me to write down important information people provide me with in there ... I really hope it gets sorted and whatever PM's are/were in there don't get lost in process)