Medicals referred to MOC

Karen-in-Brisbane

Hi - I emailed HOC last night about our medicals and they responded this mornning that my hubby and son's medicals were finalized and mine has been sent to MOC. Please can someone tell me if they had a similar situation and how long it took???

Thanks

K

Sjoe - not sure what exactly happened with ours but our son's medicals (with health issues) took a few days longer than the rest of the family

Well I hope it is a few days.... but I think it may be weeks..... :ilikeit:

Well I hope it is a few days.... but I think it may be weeks..... :ilikeit:

Hi K, try not to stress. When you are waiting you tend to read so much into every little thing. Loads of people have had medicals referred and they all seem to come back just fine.

Keep strong, its worth it all in the end!

Eva

Hi there

My medical and my youngest son was finalised on 02/03/2009. Hubbies and oldest son took longer. When I email them they also told me my sons meds are awaiting assessment by HOC. My hubbies status changed on the 30/03/2009 and our visa was granted on the 03/04/2009 without my sons status changing before hand...

Sorry to say but you might have a two-four week delay.... :ilikeit: that's what happend to us. I know how you must feel I feared the worst was going to happen....but it didn't.

Just keep the faith, and you will get some good news soon.

Thanks for the encouragement. I did expect this to happen as i have a few problems which individually may seem small, however as a package deal they look HECTIC!!!!

Hi,

I am sure all will be well. Hang in there - this is probably the most stressful time, just waiting and waiting. Please let us know as soon as you do know. Good luck! :(:unsure:

S

Hang in there. good luck.Let us know when it happens for you.

• 2 weeks later...

My daughters were referred to the MOC and it was about a three week wait, all was fine in the end but the waiting was awful. Thinking of you.

Susan

Hi there... still waiting. Our CO said that she cannot finalize our application until my medical is finalized...... she said she emailed HOC and will let me know when they respond....

Watch this space!!!

K

Ah K, I'm only reading this thread now! Sjoe, I'll keep my fingers crossed!! Sure everything will be honky dory!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Jen.... Once my medical is finalized I HAVE TO DECIDE!!!! The waiting and living in limbo is a little trying.....

K

Thanks Jen.... Once my medical is finalized I HAVE TO DECIDE!!!! The waiting and living in limbo is a little trying.....

K

Watch this space!!!

We're all watching this space... hang in K!!! And remember you aren't called We R Going for nothing!!!

Xxx

Hi ! Sorry only just read this thread. I'm sure it will all be ok but its horrible playing the waiting game.

Will hold thumbs for you!

Lindy

Thanks GTrotter... will do another enquiry...

Thanks Everyone for the support........... the waiting game never ends hey...

Thanks GTrotter... will do another enquiry...

Thanks Everyone for the support........... the waiting game never ends hey...

Dear We R going and all other wonderful 'waiters', supporters and encouragers,

I'm so relieved to hear others are suffering with this same 'waiting for Medicals to be assesed situation'!!!

Three weeks ago my CO said our visa was approved... pending my medicals being passes ... and the waiting is killing me!!!

I have given notice on my home and booked the removal company for mid May, but am hesitant to cancell medical aid, car insurance etc.... just incase....? and yet need to be at my Brisbane job in June!!!

My lung x-ray had 'Slightly Hyper infalted Lungs' writen on it.... and I'm finding it hard not to invent dreadful diseases in my imagination!!!

Together we wait, where else can one find people that understand the stresses of this immigration process, but on the wonderful forum!!!