Dullstroom: Land on Country Club

HouseInOz

Hi there

We are selling our Plot of land (1 hectares) in Dullstroom Country Club - it overlooks a trout dam and has a beautiful view - for more details see www.countryestate.co.za. Interested parties please PM me. (Photograph taken during winter)

post-12258-1239112182.jpg

Edited by HouseInOz

Wow that looks so peaceful............. Hope you find a buyer soon....

K

I spent a few memorable weekends in Dullstroom, (also in winter) several years ago, I loved it! I also enjoyed the Bird of Prey rehab centre in or close to Dullstroom where the main attraction was an owl who thought he was human, his name was 'Albert' (actually, "Owl Bird," but he thought it was "Albert"...) :) and he strutted his stuff amongst the (human) visitors... Too funny for words!

Dullstroom is beautiful, I hope you find a suitable buyer soon... Good luck!

Beautiful part of our country!....Hope you get a buyer soon! Have you tried private property?

I was one of the first few members of the "Dullstroom Flyfishers Club" and have been going to Dullstroom when nobody was interested in the place, the place had the Dullstroom Inn, garage, a shop, The Rose Cottage and lots of good fishing without Yuppies invading the place. An open piece of land in town was going for R5000.00 - yes the noughts are correct! Little did we know this would become such an overpriced area. Everytime im in SA I will go and catch a fish in my favourite spot - something I really miss! :ilikeit:

Hi All

Yes, Dullstroom has impressed us from day 1 and we were absolutely amazed to see the development going on there when we last saw it in 2007! We spend a whole week there and enjoyed every moment.

Thanks for the feedback and great advice (one tends to forget about Private Property etc. when you have left!)

You are appreciated!

I spent a few memorable weekends in Dullstroom, (also in winter) several years ago, I loved it! I also enjoyed the Bird of Prey rehab centre in or close to Dullstroom where the main attraction was an owl who thought he was human, his name was 'Albert' (actually, "Owl Bird," but he thought it was "Albert"...) :( and he strutted his stuff amongst the (human) visitors... Too funny for words!

Dullstroom is beautiful, I hope you find a suitable buyer soon... Good luck!

Absolutely loved the birds and show!

Hi there

We are selling our Plot of land (1 hectares) in Dullstroom Country Club - it overlooks a trout dam and has a beautiful view - for more details see www.dullstroomestate.co.za. Interested parties please PM me. (Photograph taken during winter)

• 2 months later...

Just a note to add the price R 850 000 for the land in Dullstroom.

• 2 months later...

Just a note - Website address is www.dullstroomestate.co.za - the price is negotiable and we are looking at about R 850 000.

• 2 months later...

Refer the above for further information on this land for sale.

Price of Land R 725 000

• 1 month later...

BUMP :ilikeit::thumbdown::)

• 5 weeks later...

BUMP :ilikeit: :ilikeit: