Had a lekker time today

TMB

I just want to say to all the girls I met today, I had a great time getting to know you all :ilikeit: . Lindy-lee and Noeks and Olly, and not forgetting Emma. We have to get together again :) . Yes Lindy-lee I won't take so long to get in touch with you again :D . You know I am a busy woman with all those jobs I have :holy: . It is just great living in Perth and getting to meet new people, even if they come from the Cape. :lol::huh::) .

From The M in TMB

Hey Everyone!!!

My husband and I have FINALLY! arrived in lovely Perth (arrived Tuesday morning)

Would love to meet a few like minded folk, just to chat.

Gaille :ilikeit:

GOOD DAY,

MY WIFE AND I(BABY DUE MARCH) ARE RELOCATING FROM NSW TO PERTH ON 13 DECEMBER 2006. WE'VE BEEN IN AUSTRALIA SINCE JAN 2006.

I WILL BE WORKING IN MALAGA BUT COMPANY IS RELOCATING TO AIRPORT NEXT YEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO RESIDE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO AIRPORT - CAN ANYONE OFFER US SOME ADVICE ON WHERE/WHERE NOT TO LIVE IN THIS AREA SPECIFICALLY?

CIAO,CIAO!

Pleasure Mel..

just let me know what hubby must bake for us next time :)

and if you take too long to contact me again...I'm goeing to slat jou gat ne :)

Lindy-Lee

:unsure:

just let me know what hubby must bake for us next time :)

Lindy-Lee

:unsure:

This time he has to wear the voorskootjie though... :whome:

Thanks again LL for a lovely morning (and well into arvo) - it was lovely!

And yes, Mel, it was great meeting you (and Ollie) - I say again, you are quite touched... but luv ya all the same!! :)

We must do it again soon! I want melktert this time LL, samblief. :)

Noeks ek gaan my man sê jy soek volgende keer stywe wors en pap :) ...ag ek meen stywe pap en wors. :unsure:

naughty but nice

Lindy-Lee

:)

Hey Everyone!!!

My husband and I have FINALLY! arrived in lovely Perth (arrived Tuesday morning)

Would love to meet a few like minded folk, just to chat.

Gaille :)

WELCOME !!! Looking forward to like minded chats......... :)

Noeks ek gaan my man sê jy soek volgende keer stywe wors en pap :unsure: ...ag ek meen stywe pap en wors. :whome:

naughty but nice

Lindy-Lee

:)

Ja, you naughty-but-nice munchkin, I hear you.... nothing wrong with sharing a bit of good ol' boerekos..... Let me know when he's got it ready on the plate (now I'm really chuckling) :)

Luvin ya xxxxx

Touched, some times. But it is all good. Same job, same place, it's a blerrie miracle. When are you going to serve the boerekos... because I am coming with the rest of my the gang.

GOOD DAY,

MY WIFE AND I(BABY DUE MARCH) ARE RELOCATING FROM NSW TO PERTH ON 13 DECEMBER 2006. WE'VE BEEN IN AUSTRALIA SINCE JAN 2006.

I WILL BE WORKING IN MALAGA BUT COMPANY IS RELOCATING TO AIRPORT NEXT YEAR AND WOULD LIKE TO RESIDE SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO AIRPORT - CAN ANYONE OFFER US SOME ADVICE ON WHERE/WHERE NOT TO LIVE IN THIS AREA SPECIFICALLY?

CIAO,CIAO!

Hi, if you don't mind driving a bit, there is Swan area, Ellenbrook.

Look At these areas, it all depends on what you want. Hope you have a good trip back to western civilization.

Hi, ons is nou so net oor n week in Perth, sal graag Safrs families, in Dungraig, omgewing wil ontmoet....

Hi, ons is nou so net oor n week in Perth, sal graag Safrs families, in Dungraig, omgewing wil ontmoet....

Hi, Welcome to Perth! We are not in Duncraig, we are in Joondanna, but we all now what it is like when we landed. So if you want to get together just send us a PM and we can get together.

From Melody