Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

dirtbike

Looking for employment as a refrigeration and air conditioning mechanic anywhere in Australia. I am currently based in Perth but willing to relocate.

Contact - 045 104 5539 (Perth)

Dirtbike, try making contact with "Sabona Magazine" they have quite a thing running with employment offers and job availabilities at present, who knows you may come right with one of their contacts. They are based out of Brisbane, so I am pretty sure there could be a big demand for your kind of work there.

Here is a link:

http://www.sabona.com.au/business_jobs.ews

Thanks for all the suggestions so far... and please keep them coming!

I have been looking on Seek and most other job websites for the last 2 weeks. The problem is that there are not many companies willing to take over 457 visa's at the moment. Due to the high unemployment there is no need for them to...

Have a look at this company, Hays recruitment www.hays.com.au. I see they recruit for your field. Maybe if you look on the job sites and see who is the major recruiters you might be able to google them and contact them directly.

Good Luck on the job hunting. I know it is tough and scary.

Ronell

Thanks for all the suggestions so far... and please keep them coming!

I have been looking on Seek and most other job websites for the last 2 weeks. The problem is that there are not many companies willing to take over 457 visa's at the moment. Due to the high unemployment there is no need for them to...

Dirtbike, I am crossing fingers & toes for you! PLEASE keep us updated... It would be a tragedy if you were forced to go back to RSA because your 457 expired, so we are thinking of you and sending loads of good, positive energies your way! Good luck!!!

Cheers

Andi

Thanks everyone for all the help and support!! Looks like there is some light at the end of the tunnel! Will keep everyone updated!