Bells: another new comer from Durbs!

Bells

Hi all

I have been reading this forum on and off since June.....just gotta love it and commend all the free flowing information....that is truely an South African thing to do!

My husband, my twin boys and I are hoping to be in Sydney in mid March 2007....for all the reasons always mentioned......I would rather live in a country where my kids will settle oneday as it would almost be guarenteed they won't be staying here!

Look forward to many hours of great reading and hopefully some input from my experiences going forward!

Cheers 4 now

Bells

Looks like Durbs is giving Centurion a run for its money as the fastest emptying town :hug:

Welcome, Bells! Hope you find lots of useful information here. Where in Sydney are you planning to move to, and what kind of visa are you entering on?

Love

Ajay

WELCOME TO THE BELL FAMILY

Many Durbanites have settled happily in Ozz and you will be the same!

Looks like Durbs is giving Centurion a run for its money as the fastest emptying town :ilikeit:

Welcome, Bells! Hope you find lots of useful information here. Where in Sydney are you planning to move to, and what kind of visa are you entering on?

Love

Ajay

Hello there Ajay....was asking Riekie if she knew you as you give some awesome advice & I'm glad u r in Sydney!! Can't wait to meet you.

My hubby will be working (457 visa) in Newington (near the Olympic stadium, I have been told) so we are looking for somewhere within the 45 min travelling time, family orientated with lots of things for my boys to do....we live near the beach now but are happy to go to the Hills area....sounds lovely! Any other suggestions? Just finished a search on rentals in Castle Hills and there is plenty of nice looking places but don't know about it's location?

Cheers 4 now

B

Hi Bells

Welcome to this fantastic website...the best place for all of us on our way to Aus

My family and I are from Cape Town are are off to Melbourne in Nov/Dec 2007.

We're real lucky to have my Father staying there, he's been an Aussie citizen for a while now.

My family and I also have our PR's which puts us at ease

Will be difficult for us to leave a great seaside city behind which we hold so dear, much like you and your family from Durbs but "you gotta do what you gotta do"

cheers

Gavin

Guest Sunshine Sister

Howzit Bells !!

Welcome to our forum. We are looking forward to having you here with us in Sydney ! Congratulations on your excellent choice ! :) Can't wait to meet you at one of our braais/coffee gatherings. Castle Hill is quite big and there are some fab areas, depends on what you are looking for. There are loads of Saffers in the area and you will hear afrikaans wherever you go. PM me if there are specific streets you have in mind, I may know some of them or if there are other questions I can help with. Have you decided on a school for your kids yet ?

Love

SS

:)

Hello there Ajay....was asking Riekie if she knew you as you give some awesome advice & I'm glad u r in Sydney!! Can't wait to meet you.

Thanks Bells - nice to know my inane chattering is being helpful :) It'll be great to meet you when you get here next year!

I live in Cherrybrook (in the Hills), and really like it. It's got plenty of facilities for the kids, has good schools (how old are the twins?) and is convenient for getting to the city. Because it isn't close to the beach, you get more value for money as well. Generally, all the Hills suburbs are nice - just have to find something to suit your personal taste.

Looking forward to meeting you in person, and see you around on the forum!

Love

Ajay

Hi Bells, :blush:

Good luck on your journey. With such a helpful group of "Hilbillies" you're sure to settle in quickly!

Greetings,

Dreamy

Welcome Bells! Looks like the Sydney crowd have got you covered - gr8!

In Aus you can have the whistle's too :wacko:

BUGster

Welcome Bells! Looks like the Sydney crowd have got you covered - gr8!

In Aus you can have the whistle's too :whome:

BUGster

Good one Chatterbug!!! I'm sure Aus will play the "right " tune as well!!!! :ilikeit: