Hi All!

diner

I have been lurking for the last few weeks as my husband and I are in the process of deciding to apply for a 176 visa. All the info on this forum has been amazing. I still have loads of questions tho' so you will no doubt see me in the weeks to come :rolleyes:

I have been lurking for the last few weeks as my husband and I are in the process of deciding to apply for a 176 visa. All the info on this forum has been amazing. I still have loads of questions tho' so you will no doubt see me in the weeks to come :rolleyes:

Hi to you, and welcome to the family!!!!

EricaC :ilikeit:

Welcome Diner!

All the best with your road ahead! We came over on a 176 family sponsored, I see you are looking at that Visa type...

take care,

red

Welcome and good to have you here. Stop lurking and start chatting. Tell us about yourselves. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies! I have already found so much useful information on this, thanks! My husband and I have 3 little kids (oldest is 4). My entire family (Parents, sister and brother) emigrated to Brisbane 13 years ago. And now my husband's sister has just married an Aussie and moved to Sydney so the attraction of getting closer to the majority of our family is quite strong! At this stage I am very keen to move but my husband will be leaving parents behind (even if temporarily) and so he is still feeling a little uncertain! We are busy doing all the research as to what things will cost and what needs to be done. Have many questions to ask and will be posting some of those soon!

Welcome Diner

You will certainly love being a part of this forum family :holy:

Hope all goes well for you.

Regards

MelbourneGirl