Self-catering Accommodation in Adelaide

Stepchook

We'll be in Adelaide from around the 9th to the 12th April and I'd like some advice on self-catering accommodation (preferably beachfront). Can anyone recommend anything?

Hey Pygmalion...

PM DesireeB - she is staying at a beachfronty place!!

Take care, and good luck with your plans,

red

Hi Pygmalion,

Try looking at Adelaide shores (http://www.adelaideshores.com.au/). They have all sorts of accomodation types and is right on the beach. We took a bike ride past there last week and it looked stunning and very well kept.

Regards

Kerryt

We'll be in Adelaide from around the 9th to the 12th April and I'd like some advice on self-catering accommodation (preferably beachfront). Can anyone recommend anything?

Hey Stephen, so you've been lurking on this forum for some time - Pygmalion - definitely had me fooled.

Will email you some info, re accommodation.

I see that you will be here over the easter weekend, so we need to arrange, breakfast, lunch, dinner or whatever. I assume that Beryl knows that you are coming to Adelaide?.

It has been a long time.

Well done on the visa.

See you soon.

Manny

We stayed at Adelaide Shores Holiday Resort - right on the beach and great for kids! (and not too far from the city either)

• 2 months later...

Hi there

I know that this might be a bit late for the topic that was started... however we recently rented a fully furnished house for 4 weeks until we found a permanent house to rent. Stunning place and very reasonable in price - house so also has a garden for the kids. Most other places to rent are flats which is not great if you have kids.

Anyway here are the details www.roorentals.com.au - great owner and lovely homes. She has 4 different ones to choose from.

Good luck :ilikeit: