Thank you

Deon-Louise and kids

Just thought I would share this.

I'm still in SA- today I was driving on a road in KZN that is unfortunately known as a hijack spot but I occasionally have to travel on. It's a long road of 70km with little along the way. For those who know KZN the R34 from Newcastle to Vryheid. As usual when I drive this road I said a prayer for safety on the road. What would u know I gor a flat tyre---It was 100m away from the only petrol station on the route. Thank you God for looking after me and having honest local people who helped with the tyre without hesitation. Although SA has a terrible crime stats. there r still some honest people in this country.

Your angels are looking after you. ;)

Just thought I would share this.

I'm still in SA- today I was driving on a road in KZN that is unfortunately known as a hijack spot but I occasionally have to travel on. It's a long road of 70km with little along the way. For those who know KZN the R34 from Newcastle to Vryheid. As usual when I drive this road I said a prayer for safety on the road. What would u know I gor a flat tyre---It was 100m away from the only petrol station on the route. Thank you God for looking after me and having honest local people who helped with the tyre without hesitation. Although SA has a terrible crime stats. there r still some honest people in this country.

I truly believe most South Africans are good people, but unfortunately the bad are ruining it.

When I read your story I got goosebumps, I put myself in that position and thought that I would have been terrified not only on that road but on most roads in South Africa. I am so grateful not to have to experience those fears anymore and thank God for the opportunity to live in one of the best places on earth, Brisbane!

I have a sister living on a dairyfarm in the Vryheid area. She travels on those roads by herself daily. I think (and pray) about that everyday. That is also one of my biggest fears of going back to SA and having to travel to see family. Sisters in Vryheid and Klerksdorp and in-laws in PE and Knysna and who knows where else.

Keep yourself safe where ever you are. God Bless