Medical Exams in Fourways / Northgate

Norm

Walked into work with brilliant news waiting....

Case Officer assigned, but now lots of info to get together (AOS interview, evidence of DeFacto relationship, medicals, etc, etc). There is a list of prescribed doctors for the medicals, but too lazy to shop around (too busy drooling over the thought of Tim Tams), so...

Can anyone recommend a suitable doctor/radiologist in the Fourways / Northgate / Randburg area who is on the list (and actually knows they are and what to do)?

Norm

Can anyone recommend a suitable doctor/radiologist in the Fourways / Northgate / Randburg area who is on the list (and actually knows they are and what to do)?

I went to Dr. Hugh Cobb in Rosebank, directly opposite the Rosebank Clinic where the chest x-rays are done. So you can do the medical and chest x-ray all in one go. To me it was evident that Dr. Cobb handles a lot of medicals for Aussie visas. He's a Jewish guy and very talkative, which makes the experience quite pleasant.

Charl

I agree with Charl, going to Hugh Cobb is a very pleasant experience - he is quite a unique character. My experience with him is that he is also very thorough and efficient in completing the medical exams (although his doctors rooms resemble organised chaos). I would definately recommend him.

Russell