QANTAS 2-for-1 Special

MarcK

Bless you, Jumbojet, for taking the time to post this info. It seems that you may have saved a family of 5 a whole heap of bucks!! Thanks a stack - you're a superstar. I know it's been said a gazillion times, but is this forum a bonus or what?? :D:ilikeit:

Thanks Jumbojet...you are a superstar.....we have family that can now afford to visit us in August....all because of your post!

Hey,

Jumbojet thank you for this post!

Just some info, the special has been extended till 26 Mar 09. For those who only saw it today maybe.

Regards

Annelie :-)

HEY!!! This special may seem too good to be true, but we've actually booked! Yes, a family of 5 from JHB to Perth and back for R28500. We never thought we would afford a look and see trip, but can a woman really be expected to resist such a bargain? :blush:

Hey patty

I"M SO WITH YOU!!!!!

we where planning on doing an LSD in november, but with this special, we are also going to book and go for a visit in AUG now. And luckily we have friends in perth, that we will stay with, so this special also saved us about R20000.00 in total.

BUT thank you again for Jumbo jet.

Enjoy your trip. When you are going? and where too?

Regards

Annelie :-)

Hey Annelie,

Yeah, I say Jumbojet for president!! We're going to Perth in May / June - got family there that might feed us!!

Same special is available directly through SAA website.

Patty

WOW and what a special it is!!! My parents in law just got tickets from Flight Centre in Tygervalley on this special for R7,400 return Johannesburg to Melbourne!!!

WOW!!!!

Damn I cant beleieve we missed it too!!!!!!!!!! from ZAR 6 720 + taxes for two people return!!!

Thanks sooo much, once again the forum has saved the day. My parents are flying out in August so that is such an amazing present.

I am sure there will be more specials soon, keep your eyes open. Qantas had similar specials in Jan so it won't be the end of them.

S

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys

Qantas have good specials on at the moment... see below...

Qantas 2-for-1

Booking for limited time only....

Hi there,

Qantas have reintroduced this special, expires 21 April for various travel periods..

PM me for details.

Rgds

Ang