21 MAART 2009 SOUTHBANK HOL!

Marjorie

Ons kom weereens môreoggend 5.45vm by Southbank (voor Donut King en Southbank See) bymekaar vir 'n 6.00vm wegspring. Daarna koel ons af in die see en gaan dan vir 'n lekker koppie koffie! Die wat verder hol het laasweek van Southbank af oor die Green Bridge gehardloop, deur Dutton Park tot by Southbank. Dit is nogal 'n lekker roete en presies 12km. Daar is ook 'n moontlikheid om die roete langer te maak deur West End by te voeg en ek skat dit sal dan so tussen 18-20km wees.

Onthou dat daar korter afstande ook is en dat daar Ma's met stootwaentjies ook stap en hol. Almal is dus welkom!

We will meet one another at 4.45am at Southbank (infront of Donut King and the Southbank Sea) and will start at 6am. After our run we will jump in the sea and then go for a coffee at one of the coffee shops at Southbank. Some of the runners (who normally run further), ran to the Green Bridge last Saturday through Dutton Park and finished at Southbank. It was quite a nice course and is approximately 12km in distance. The distance can also be extended by including West End, which will make it an 18-20km run.

Remember that shorter distances are available and that Moms with prams also run and walk with us on Saturdays. Everbody is therefore welcome.

Sien julle daar. SMS ons as julle kom sodat ons vir julle kan uitkyk / See you there. Send us an SMS if you are joining us so that we could be on the look out for you.

MARJORIE: 0409 447 977

JOHNNY: 0409 447 952

e-mail: transcomail@aol.com

Hi guys, I keep showing hubby your posts but we seems to always have something on lately (late nights on Fridays :ilikeit: ) - but don't stop posting them and we will eventually join you. Billy already runs with a couple of South Africans (Willem on this forum) around Kangaroo Point and I'm sure they'll be keen to meet more. I'm keen to join but with a 6 year old it will be more than likely be 3 km (if that) and then a swim till you all come back for coffee and a chat! Any moms out there who wants to join me?

Hi guys, I keep showing hubby your posts but we seems to always have something on lately (late nights on Fridays :ilikeit: ) - but don't stop posting them and we will eventually join you. Billy already runs with a couple of South Africans (Willem on this forum) around Kangaroo Point and I'm sure they'll be keen to meet more. I'm keen to join but with a 6 year old it will be more than likely be 3 km (if that) and then a swim till you all come back for coffee and a chat! Any moms out there who wants to join me?

Hi Brissy Bessies (like your name). There are 3 ladies at the moment running with their children. One of them run with a baby in a pram and her little daughter cycles with them - she's 4. Another lady walks with a pram and she has a boy of 7 (I think) who has a "push bike" (he stands with one foot on it and pushes of with his other). The third lady also has children, but she runs on her own and her husband looks after the children while she's running. All three ladies do 5km at the moment (2.5km out to Kangaroo Point and back) (walk/run). All the moms and their children gather afterwards at the sea (and pools).

So, any other moms out there whe wish to join, you will really enjoy it. Kom Mammas, julle sal dit baie geniet!!!!