Graduate Electronic Engineer

GLoot

Hi

I graduated from the University of Pretoria in Nov 2008 as an electronic engineer and I moved to Aus in Jan 2009 on a PR visa. I have since been looking for a job as an engineer, but with the current economic crisis and me having very little experience it has been very hard. If anyone maybe has a contact in the industry I would appreciate it if you could contact me. I am currently situated in Gladstone QLD, but I am more than willing to relocate.

Thanx

Gerno

Dude,

why don't you try Telstra's graduate program for NextGen engineers? It's perfect for you, seeing that you don't have much work experience yet.

Alternatively, if you have VERY GOOD experience with microcontrollers / FPGA / RTK, let me know.

Hi man

I have already applied for Telstra's NextGen program. Hopefully that application is successful because it looks like a great program and like you said it would be perfect for me.

Thanx anyway.

Dude,

why don't you try Telstra's graduate program for NextGen engineers? It's perfect for you, seeing that you don't have much work experience yet.

Alternatively, if you have VERY GOOD experience with microcontrollers / FPGA / RTK, let me know.

Hi Gerno

We're posting info about people looking for jobs on the Sabona website.

You can check it out at appeal.sabona.com.au.

Send me an email with your details and we'll add you on.

Cheers,

Cheryl

I've done micros (Intel 8051, TI TMS320F2812) and I've done FPGAs (Xilinx) but WTF is RTK?