To those no longer on the CSL

georgie 1

Hi everyone

Being one of the affected forumites I KNOW how you feel.

Our options are....

Wait...a little bit longer...or a lot longer ( I know.. meds will expire, PCC's will expire, Got a offer on the house, resigned and now unemployed etc etc)

Go for State sponsorship ( read somewhere more money involved yet others paid nothing or just a little for the state sponsorship)

Get a 457 (not easy in these difficult times)

Go to NZ ( more expenses) and your heart is set on OZ

You may add more here

So my dear forumites, what do we do?, why is this happening?......

Maybe..... because this is not the time to move .A delay may have more benefits than we see now.

We may get more for our houses, find a job easily in OZ when we get there etc etc.....

So those Rands we may be 'wasting ' now,not through our own fault but the situation, may not be too bad in the long run when we sell our homes for what it's worth, not spend our savings in OZ because we'll be employed in no time, wait for PR and get the full benefits from the OZ govt, container prices may come down as well as tickets etc.

Things may not get any worse after the elections. We have to think positively.

I have taken my time to absorb the news of the CSL and yes we are gutted and wonder if we'll ever get there(we applied in April and they are busy doing April apps) :ph34r: and this came to mind

Isaiah 40:31

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

HI Georgie

Thanks for the words of encouragment.... I am sure we will all be pleasantly surprised..and it will be worth the wait...

Georgie1 - hats off to your post.

You have a great attitude. Things will work out for you.

Good luck - you are all in our prayers.

Just realised that we have been bumped from the CSL, and tonight we signed agreement of sale (of our house) for much less than we asked, trying to find the strength to stay positive but it's so hard!! I was in such a good place an hour ago, and now this, somebody pinch me!

I have taken my time to absorb the news of the CSL and yes we are gutted and wonder if we'll ever get there(we applied in April and they are busy doing April apps) :) and this came to mind

Isaiah 40:31

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.