Bestflights.com.au

Norm

Hi there guys.

Am I missing something???

I've done a bit of research into the pricing for airtickets for 2 adults return to Sydney next year March. SAA = R19,750, Quantas = R19,000 (not absolutely confirmed), Emirates = R16,000 (R3,000 you save to go into payment for butt replacement)...

Now I found a new webpage at Bestflights.com.au and they can give me the same flight on SAA for AU$2,924... roughly R16,200 at today's exchange rate.

Is there a catch? Flight includes taxes (apparently)...

Norm

And further to that... I got a quote for just over R25,000 (including taxes & service fees) for 2 adults to go now, over the Christmas season, on SAA?!? Tickets were all supposedly sold out.

Someone pinch me or put me right please?

I've done a bit of research into the pricing for airtickets for 2 adults return to Sydney next year March. SAA = R19,750, Quantas = R19,000 (not absolutely confirmed), Emirates = R16,000 (R3,000 you save to go into payment for butt replacement)...

Now I found a new webpage at Bestflights.com.au and they can give me the same flight on SAA for AU$2,924... roughly R16,200 at today's exchange rate.

And further to that... I got a quote for just over R25,000 (including taxes & service fees) for 2 adults to go now, over the Christmas season, on SAA?!? Tickets were all supposedly sold out.

Hi Norman

I have recently bought return tickets to go to Brisbane via Hong Kong, also in March next year. R8760 including taxes with Cathay Pacific. BUT - you have to take a land arrangement with that, i.e. either stay 1 night in Hong Kong or hire a car in Australia, etc.

Speak to Siobhan McCrory at Lonehill Flight Centre, tel. 011-467-6890

Cheers

Charl