Quick Arrow Prayer

Joeemm

Hi All,

Thought I'd send out a quick request for assistance from all those who believe. I have brother in SA who is a Tradesman, unfortunately he's had an accident and now is off work for up to 6 mnths, his wife works but not bringing in enough money. He's in danger of loosing his car, which of course he needs to find some work (not his trade because Dr says he must not do anything for at least 2 mnths- and will prob still need back surgery). So I'm asking for the power of prayer to be harnessed to find them a way to build a future entirely different from what they are used to. What it amounts to is he needs a new (Non-physical career like a Health and Safety officer or supervisor roll) career. Please add him to your prayers. His name is John.

Peace my friends in Faith

Your brother and his wife is in our prayers.

Hi Joe, sorry to hear about your brother, will add him to my prayer list!

I pray for your brother and his family in this difficult time. Let them always have enough, and receive windfall after windfall by God's grace.

When money is lost, nothing is lost. When health is lost, something is lost. When faith is lost, everything is lost.

I pray that that God will show them His presence as he has done for my family in this time (my husband's job is on the line). His message to us was that it may not be easy, but it will be fine - whatever direction the course will run. I pray that God will give your brother and his family this same assurance.

“To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see†Hebrews11

Amen

post-5933-1236140788.gif

Hi Joe

Praying for your brother and his family. It could not be an easy situation to be in and let them know that there are people who they don't even know that feel their pain and anxiety, and are praying for them.

Karina