Telephone calls to RSA

Gavin and Chantell

Hi

Does anyone know what the best way is to make telephone calls to South Africa??

Currently I am still living in a motel,and they have arranged for a direct line for me,so that I don't need to pay "motel rates" etc.

The best deal I can get so far is $18.00 for 30minutes.....???

You can buy a supersaver card at Coles or Woolworths. I have found them to be quite cheap - about $10 for 60 minutes, depending on what time you phone. There are other cards too, supersaver is the cheapest I have found so far.

Hope this helps :ilikeit:

:ilikeit:

Thank you!

You can buy a supersaver card at Coles or Woolworths. I have found them to be quite cheap - about $10 for 60 minutes, depending on what time you phone. There are other cards too, supersaver is the cheapest I have found so far.

Hope this helps :ilikeit:

If you can have a laptop and an internet connection (starbucks), you could pay about 45c/minute to Telkom and R 2.30/minute to cellphone.

Sorry for the Rand figures. It might be cheaper as I was using Euro as reference and it could actually have been USD.

Hi ,

I use a 'Say G'day" callingcard. You can talk to a fixed phone in South Africa(they charge 4 times more for mobiles)for 13.9 Aussie cents per minute! It is a 1300 number and its 25c per call made from any landline.

Check out other rates on their website: www.saygdaycallingcard.com

You can buy the phone card at any post office, news agent or even at some café.

Suidwes

Edited by Suidwes

ons gebruik die "click kaart" dis $20 vir 200 minute na 'n landlyn. jy bel na 'n sydney (of waarookal jy bly in Aus) nommer, kies jou taal waarin jy gehelp wil word en tik dan jou pin in. dan se die vrou hoeveel praattyd jy oorhet en whoala.

en by mrs whoo (of so iets) in castel mall kry mens die $20 kaart vir $18.

die groot trick is om jou tyd uit te werk wanneer jy die mense kan bel met die groot tydsverskil!

tara

corne'