SA newspaper topics (rapport)

miran

Question

Murder

Murder

Murder

Mara complained about rasism in Idols because her black favourites got voted out...

Mugabe takes some more farms for his "Birthday"

Murder

Murder

Oh yes: Thieves and murderers go free because the victims emigrate ............ bad emigrants!!!! It's our fault crime is so high!!!!! :ilikeit:

If you still want to return to SA - please do: it is FUN FUN FUN (not!) :angry:

2 answers to this question

Yeah, just read the newspaper as well, as I do every day ...... Ai tog, what can I say! I must say, the only reason I'm still doing this is to keep reminding myself that we are in a better place and that there is NO WAY that we will return. My heart goes out to the people who want to leave SA, but can't!

Yeah, just read the newspaper as well, as I do every day ...... Ai tog, what can I say! I must say, the only reason I'm still doing this is to keep reminding myself that we are in a better place and that there is NO WAY that we will return. My heart goes out to the people who want to leave SA, but can't!

It blows my mind that us with South African passports don't get refugee status here in Aus. How much worse does it have to get in Zim and South Africa? Did we move to Aus just for the fun of it or for a bright future? To me SA offers no future for black, white or pink for that matter. Has anyone seen the letter in the paper of Johan Marx, Roodepoort with the heading: 'Struggle maar achieve nie"?

Struggle_maar_achieve_nie.doc