A good move for sure

Burger

Hi Everyone

My household goods were moved from Pretoria to Sydney. The whole move was done by a guy, his wife and their team of workers.

The important part for all of you on the forum and that still need to go through that part is:

I moved allot of stuff – 40 feet container.

Excluding his, I got quotes from 7 big movers. His was the 2nd cheapest with the most cover. (Read that part again of what’s included and what’s excluded)

The container left Pretoria 2 Dec 08 and it arrived in Sydney 1 Jan 09. Custom clearance, including that of my trailer was done and goods delivered to me 13 Feb 09. (Keep in mind this was over Christmas and in Aus they only really start doing anything after Australia day that’s towards the end of Jan – I didn’t say that)

NOT A SINGLE ITEM WAS BROKEN

I would really recommend this guy.

For his details PM me.

Regards

Burger

Sorry not sure how to PM you. Please send me details of your removal company. my e mail is lesterfamily@yebo.co.za.

Thanks Michelle

Hi Everyone

My household goods were moved from Pretoria to Sydney. The whole move was done by a guy, his wife and their team of workers.

The important part for all of you on the forum and that still need to go through that part is:

Excluding his, I got quotes from 7 big movers. His was the 2nd cheapest with the most cover. (Read that part again of what’s included and what’s excluded)

The container left Pretoria 2 Dec 08 and it arrived in Sydney 1 Jan 09. Custom clearance, including that of my trailer was done and goods delivered to me 13 Feb 09. (Keep in mind this was over Christmas and in Aus they only really start doing anything after Australia day that’s towards the end of Jan – I didn’t say that)

For his details PM me.

Regards

Burger

Hi Everyone.

My email inbox was totally overwhelmed by the quantity of people looking for this info so I decided to post it here.

All I ask is that you mention to Gary when you speak to him that I referred you.

His name is Gary Moldovanos and his company is LSA Containers.

He operated in the bigger JHB, Pretoria and I assume South of Jhb areas

Call him on +27 83 252 0040. (He is not that good on returning messages so if you get his voicemail, call again later)

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to hear about the move.

Cheers from Sydney

Burger

Edited by Burger

hi Burger Family

If I may ask, what did you pay for your move with this company?

yolandi

Hi Yolandi

I was quoted R82 000 for a 40 ft. It also included alot of custome charges on the Aus side that none of the other mover mentioned or quoted.

Quoted at R9.15 to the $US.

At the end due to good packing I had space in my container and said other people could share. Got R5000 back in doing that.

Exchange rate slipped to R10.40 just before our move. Even with that and the money I had to pay in I ended up at total out of pocked money R88 000

Any other questions? Feel free to ask

Burger

Hi Burger

Thank you very much for the contact, contacted Gary today he is coming to see me this week, much appreciated.

Hi Everyone

For his details PM me.

Regards

Burger

• 11 months later...