Calling all SA GP's!

Cecile-de-Vries

Hi All,

If you are a SA GP, preferably practicing in Sydney, but also elsewhere, would it be possible to have your practice name & contact information?

As you may have noticed under Advertising, I am a registered psychologist subcontracting my services through a private practice in North Sydney (www.lifeconnect.com.au). Face-to-face sessions are preferable, but I could also schedule phone or Skype sessions where geography is a challenge. In addition, we could also be talking in Afrikaans - something some clients really enjoy!

I would like to introduce myself to you and send you a few business cards for you to share with patients who would benefit from seeing s psychologist, some of who may actually be looking for a fellow South African! Even though I know not everyone may have access to Medicare yet, for those who do, they could use it with me and it may be a favourable way for some clients to access much needed psychological services. So once you & I are connected, conversely, I could suggest eligible clients who approach me first could see you for a referral.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your information, or you can e-mail me at: cecile@lifeconnect.com.au

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to hearing from you... and supporting many of our fellow country men & women... & more!

Cecile

P.S. If you are reading this and you are not a GP but am seeing/know of a SA GP, it would be great if you could share their practice info with me to follow-up! THX!

post-12945-1235271728.gif