SUPER 14 RUGBY TICKETS - PERTH

Glenda

Hi Perth Formites

I'm rugby deprived :unsure: here in Albany, and dying to see a decent game.

Does anyone know how I can book tickets for the Super 14 game at Subiaco. I would really like to see the Sharks :ilikeit: / Western Force game on the 21st March. I've been onto the Ticketmaster website, but the only seats I can find are in area 310 two tier stand which looks to be somewhere up in the sky. I'm hoping for better seats, and another rugby fan who works with my hubby says that the last time he went to see a game, the stands were almost empty, and if this is the case, I'm sure I can get seats closer to the ground??? Is there anyway I can find out if there are better seats available that I can book.

HELP PLEASE!

Tx

G

We're members and sit in block 317, not ideal but we have a pretty good view of the game and get to watch the replays on the two big screens. You don't want to be too close to the ground as you won't see much... Because the stadium is an oval the seats are quite far away from the field and you need the height to be able to watch the game!!

Iv watched the both games so far sitting in block 306 in upper level :ilikeit: which i way better than on ground level you can see so much more from up there...

Subi is a stupid cricket shaped field and you need to be in the 2nd or even 3rd tier to see anything. Next year should be great when then move to the rectangular shaped Members Equity stadium.

Subi is a stupid cricket shaped field and you need to be in the 2nd or even 3rd tier to see anything. Next year should be great when then move to the rectangular shaped Members Equity stadium.

Went to members equity about a month or so back, not a bad stadium but hardly no parking!!

Umm, actually it's an AFL ground.....

Went to members equity about a month or so back, not a bad stadium but hardly no parking!!

The commute on the train to the stadium (and the celebrations on the return journey if we won) is all part of the experience. You don't pay for the train to and from the game...

Thanks for your replies.

I've booked our tickets in 310 (2 tier stand), now all I've got to do is book accommodation. We'll definitely catch the train to the stadium.

Were there quite a few still available?

I think we should all make a plan and just take the whole row and sit together?

Who is up for the jol?

Hi Kathy

Not sure how many tickets are left. I booked via ticket master. Looking forward to the game! GO SHARKS!!!

Were there quite a few still available?

I think we should all make a plan and just take the whole row and sit together?

Who is up for the jol?

Kathy, if you're looking for fellow South Africans for company you don't need to worry! When the rugby's on at Subi you'll trip over all the Saffers.... Just get there and start chatting - you'll soon find a few kindred spirits!