LSD to WA

tyde

HI guys,

2 more sleeps and we leave to activate our PR and have a little LSD to Western Oz, we are so excited to see where we want to settle and live. So far we have planned a few nights in Perth, Bussleton, Yallingup, Margaret River and Mandurah - just to give us a general impression of the coastline south of Perth. Hubby is determined to settle in a quiet place with good surf so we will see what happens!

Hoping to get to the Western Force / Cheetahs game while we are there, although we are die hard Sharks fans I think I could support the cats for a game!

See you all down under! :thumbdown::blink::ilikeit::ilikeit:

If you need anything while you are here just shout

HI guys,

2 more sleeps and we leave to activate our PR and have a little LSD to Western Oz, we are so excited to see where we want to settle and live. So far we have planned a few nights in Perth, Bussleton, Yallingup, Margaret River and Mandurah - just to give us a general impression of the coastline south of Perth. Hubby is determined to settle in a quiet place with good surf so we will see what happens!

Hoping to get to the Western Force / Cheetahs game while we are there, although we are die hard Sharks fans I think I could support the cats for a game!

See you all down under! :thumbdown::blink::ilikeit::ilikeit:

GO FORCE

I think each to his own and I shall continue to support the Sharks and SA rubgy and SA Cricket. I shall naturally support Oz in all other instances but until I feel differently the Springboks and the Proteas will be my favourites. :D

;) I am not leaving SA cos of the sports teams but because of the Govt, crime and corruption......

I shall never supprt SA soccer. Never have and never will.

LOL! That's one thing I can NEVER give up - sorry if you feel differently but I will remain loyal to our teams!!!! ;):D:ilikeit:

GO CHEETAHS!!!!