Anyone looking to rent a house

candivw

Our landlord owns 2 houses on the same road, the one we are in and one thats just been built, brand new never been lived in. It is 3 bed, 2 baths, lounge and games room. Really nice place. We are in Embleton, which is only 8Km to the city.

If anyone wants the contact details for our landlord please PM me, he is a really nice saffer who has been here 26 years.

Forgot to add that it would be a private rental and you probably wouldnt be competing with others for it as he would probably give it to Saffers, he wants to lease it asap.

Edited by candivw

• 1 month later...

Hi Candi, is the rental across the road from you still available? If so, please could you provide the landlords details. I got here a month and a half ago and family arrived Friday 3rd April. I have been battling to get a good rental and feeling pretty desperate now as I have to be out of the aptmnt we're staying in next week Monday 13th April.

Many thanks

Hi Candi, is the rental across the road from you still available? If so, please could you provide the landlords details. I got here a month and a half ago and family arrived Friday 3rd April. I have been battling to get a good rental and feeling pretty desperate now as I have to be out of the aptmnt we're staying in next week Monday 13th April.

Many thanks

Hi there,

Sorry it was taken a few weeks back now.

Many thanks

Where are you looking to rent? SOR or NOR?

Hi Kathy, as long as I'm not too far from St. Georges Terrace I'm not phased. Spent the whole day running around in a rental car with no luck with quick rents. The family is 3x adults and 2x primary school kids.

Hi Kathy, as long as I'm not too far from St. Georges Terrace I'm not phased. Spent the whole day running around in a rental car with no luck with quick rents. The family is 3x adults and 2x primary school kids.

Oh no this is far, the house is NOR in Butler near and around the surrounding suburbs of Quinns Rock, Mindarie, Clarkson and not too far from Joondalup.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Candy,

There is a 3Bedroom x 2 Bathroom property in Canning Vale available for short term rental. Just a train trip to Perth from the Murdoch train station.

If anyone is interested in a rental this property is available year round for short and long term rentals. The property is fully self contained and furnished. Photos can be emailed if you would like to have a viewing of the property. Sooze

post-13273-1239874624.jpg