Photos: Doncaster East

polly

Hey Polly

You should have let me know you were gonna be in the neighbourhood, I live off Landscape Drive. Its really a great area to stay in. I live 10 mins form work and never sit in any traffic!!!!

We had never been in that area before and were really impressed. It looks lovely. The houses are ginormous!

We went to have our first BBQ there on Sunday with friends. The kids spent the whole day in the pool, weather notwithstanding. :D When things have quietened down a bit, we want to take a drive through the whole area.

Everything is very green, except for the lawns, since you are not allowed to water them.

Thanks Polly for the pics.

During my LSD trip in September my friends and I took a drive out to Sassafras and surrounds as well as the Great Ocean Road.

What an experience those two trips were. At Sassafras you have to visit the teapot shop, toy shop and of course stop for tea and scones.

The Great Ocean Road - well, I was simply speechless at the beauty of that stretch of coastline.