Jump to content

Advise on holiday / work / study visa


Recommended Posts

We are in Perth on a PR visa and want to know if we can let my niece come stay with us either to study/work whilst visiting for a holiday. She is finishing school year 12 in SA this year, but wants to come to Perth to maybe study Nursing. Please can anybody give us info or advise as to what the procedures are and if it is possable and/or if sponsorships are available for that route. Also what the costs would be. Would just like to get her out of SA......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi The Ferros

A holiday visa will only permit a stay of 3 months...no work allowed

SA Passport holders do not qualify for a work vsia.

She can apply for a student visa, she then pays international student rates which can be as much as $25000.00 per annum at Uni , and she can work 20hours per week.

Good Luck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...