Adelaide Get together on 22 February 2009

simplymark

About time we get together again :ilikeit: , I know it is kind of short notice ,but :whome: no one else is up to it at present so will post an attachment during the week to finalize details,

My thoughts are

Latish picnic ;) say 13.00

Sunday 22 February 2009.

Venue :At the botanical gardens park( note the park!!! not gardens) in the city( If you want to, you can then visit the actual gardens earlier) There are lots of trees to sit under also ( try to keep out the heat).

Lots of parking on Plane street road :ilikeit: and we can meet on the side next to the main gardens.

You will need to bring your own chairs, blankets,etc

http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/botanicga...s/adelaide.html

Edited by simplymark

Red, Just B and Becca will be there...

We will bring sticky labels and pens for name tags... it's always nice to know who you are talking to..

Look forward to meeting all...

Red, Just B and Becca will be there...

We will bring sticky labels and pens for name tags... it's always nice to know who you are talking to..

Look forward to meeting all...

Well if they are going then we will have to come and see to it that they behave themselves so count Sharksfan Kerryt and Aimee in too.

Count us in Mark, sound good and the venue is great. There are no electric braais as I am sure you are aware so those that want to braai need to bring their own, but watch the fire bans !

We will bring a few new arrivals with.

Cheers

Marius & family

Well if they are going then we will have to come and see to it that they behave themselves so count Sharksfan Kerryt and Aimee in too.

Well, if Sharks fan goes, then we must go as well so my husband can meet another Sharks fan. It will be 5 of us.

Oh bugger it, can't let my neighbours ;) sneak off to a picnic without us .... see you all there!

Hi Everyone

One week to go , So this is just to move it to the top of the pile.

Also another attachment from Karen du Toit for those of you interested in a SA Boeredans / Get Together ;) on the 28 Feb 2009. Please look at the attachment and R.S.V.P before the 22nd of Feb

See you all next week at the Gardens , If you have any queries please P.M me.

post-10173-1234688157.jpg

Hi Guys

Hope you can count us in too.

Lets hope we get our visa this week so then we can meet u all.

Regards

Desiree

Hi everyone - pity about the timing as we would have loved to come along and meet you all - we only arrive in Adelaide on 11 March - will have to wait till the next get-together.... Laura

Excellent picnic!! Fantastic location. Thanks guys .... we had a wonderful afternoon.