Visa Grant Number

Lee

I wonder if anyone can help? What is the "visa grant number"? I want to register on a site called skilled migrant as we will be relocating in February 2007. My visa has been updated in my passport but i am not sure of which number to use.

Many thanks

Mark

I wonder if anyone can help? What is the "visa grant number"? I want to register on a site called skilled migrant as we will be relocating in February 2007. My visa has been updated in my passport but i am not sure of which number to use.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi Mark

Have a look at this link courtesy of George Lombard on BE. If it is the same thing that you're trying to register for you may be wasting your time. It does not work with any of the suggested combinations of visa numbers.

Hi there!

Just some feedback - I made contact with the Skilled Migrant website and attach their response as follows:

Hi,

Thankyou for your interest in using the Skilled Migrant website.

Your Visa Grant Number that you must use is the 13 digit number provided for you in the email you were sent informing you about the website. It is located under the list of information that you require to register on the website. Also please ensure that you enter this number only. If you include any other characters with the number, such as brackets, commas, spaces, letters etc.. the number will not work.

If you find that you are still unable to find your Visa Grant Number, please let us know by emailing mvpsupport@dewr.gov.au or replying to this email.

Regards

Skilled Migrant Support Team.

Hope this helps!

Mark

Hi Mark

The visa number is the number at the bottom of the visa label.

Etienne Hugo

Many thanks

Mark