Where is the best place to buy bedding

candivw

I need some advise about where to buy my linen and such in Perth, we will be needing everything except pillows. ANy advise appreciated.

Hi Candivw,

Go online onto Lasoo.com.au, and check all the latest specials. You can then subscribe to receive all the latest Brochures (of specials). This is how I am doing my shopping. Otherwise you can also try to buy from Big W, Spotlight and Crazy Clark's.

Where are you staying?

Greetings,

Loma

We got ours from KMart, Big W and Target. KMart regularly has bedding sales. So does Target and Big W, but slightly less often. Hope you get what you are looking for.

Hi Candivw,

Go online onto Lasoo.com.au, and check all the latest specials. You can then subscribe to receive all the latest Brochures (of specials). This is how I am doing my shopping. Otherwise you can also try to buy from Big W, Spotlight and Crazy Clark's.

Where are you staying?

Greetings,

Loma

We are staying in Belmont but moving to Embleton next Saturday

We are staying in Belmont but moving to Embleton next Saturday
Hi Candivw,

When purchasing your bedding, check out the thread count. Personally, I will not buy less than 300 for summer sheets (and a higher thread count for winter). Less than 300 just does not last. The best sheets are the Egyptian cotton.

SAS

Although KMart, BigW & Target are the cheaper options (and they have some pretty nice looking stuff too!) I found that the color on the duvet covers & pillow slips does not last. After a few washes, it looks washed out... Towels & stuff are great (generally). When you buy inners & pillows, buy a decent brand - the cheap no-name brands are really very whishy washy. Here, duvet inners are also classed: winter, summer, very hot, lightweight, anti-allergy etc, so read the description on the packet. Other places to try is Freedom, Myer, David Jones (and not always more expensive). I found that the speciality bedding stores have a good range, but are often more expensive.

One thing I've learnt in Australia is to shop around, compare prices & quality and most of all to read the description. Some things are hand-wash only, and you only find that out when it's gone to pieces... (Who has time to hand-wash linen??!! :blink: ) Sometimes everything on the picture is not included in the pack etc.

Good luck with the shopping - I really enjoyed buying all the new stuff for the home when we got here! :ilikeit:

Thanks guys it is really exciting to shop for new stuff but also the choices..... so much stuff to choose from etc that sometimes i cannot decide right away and have to go back to buy the next day!

• 7 years later...

Hi, new here and I am looking for doona covers for Christmas and many people recommend IKEA, the other options do you think okay to shop online, I found another which is good one i.e. clicknbuyaustralia http://www.clicknbuyaustralia.com/quilt-covers/

I found it good because they have huge collection of all brands and designers!

Edited by NatalieWilliams
I found the useful website to share