Hey mate

Renier perth

Hey all i can finaly post.whel my name is Renier me and my new wife wil be flying to perth within the next month.i got the job in begging of nov 08.

Lodged paperwork for 457 visa a week after.

10.12.08 Did pcc at pta north police station and been told if they hand it in it takes 7weeks so went to sanlam plaza and handed it in personaly got it 24 working days.

7.01.09 Did medicals at jackaranda hospital there was not even a line did the xrays and DHL took it to oz within 3 days.now we wait for the visa to be aproved.

Now i have a question do you need pcc for a 457 my agent in perth did not ask for it but wil send it any ways.i got told the visa wil be aproved within 4 weeks so we are very exited haha and cant wait.

Hey all i can finaly post.whel my name is Renier me and my new wife wil be flying to perth within the next month.i got the job in begging of nov 08.

Lodged paperwork for 457 visa a week after.

10.12.08 Did pcc at pta north police station and been told if they hand it in it takes 7weeks so went to sanlam plaza and handed it in personaly got it 24 working days.

7.01.09 Did medicals at jackaranda hospital there was not even a line did the xrays and DHL took it to oz within 3 days.now we wait for the visa to be aproved.

Now i have a question do you need pcc for a 457 my agent in perth did not ask for it but wil send it any ways.i got told the visa wil be aproved within 4 weeks so we are very exited haha and cant wait.

HI Renier

u will not need pcc for 457 unless u ar applying for PR. take our advise and sort out pcc clearance while in South Africa, we are dealing with it right now and its such a sclep.

Hi Renier!! welcome to the forum mate...

My agent recommended getting a pcc, it may or may not be asked for, but if it is asked for at least you don't have the delay in getting one done later on.

Good luck with the process.

T

Welcome, we have been in Perth just 3 weeks and we love it!!

Haha ok but have it if i need it in future.i cant wait to move im going to be living in beelair in perth and work in morely.how is beelair for bying a house?now a question we completed the form with my wifes old pasport now the new one the pasport number have changed wil this be a problem or do i just take all the pasports with when they are goin to do the visa?

Welcome to the forum Renier Perth

I saw you comments regarding living in Beeliar and working in Morley.....do you realise how far apart these 2 places are ? You quiet a distance to travel to get to work.

Perhaps , you should wait until you get here before thiking of living in Beeliar and working in Morley.

Regards

SG

Edited by SandgroperWA

You should look to live in Morley, Dianella or Embleton, they would be much closer to work for you!

Wil only be living there till i can rent a house wont be too long also a friend works in morely and lives in beelair so it helps to get started before renting and geting to know the place.

now a question we completed the form with my wifes old pasport now the new one the pasport number have changed wil this be a problem or do i just take all the pasports with when they are goin to do the visa?

Some info needed please

Hi

As far as I know you will have to submit a change of circumstances form to the relevent department because the numbers have to match up with the approved visa.

Any help with the above please?thanx

• 2 weeks later...

Vandag was 1 van daai dae.ons het di familie in rustenburg gaan groet vir die laaste keer.het my pa lughawe to gevat gaan duitsland toe vir die week terwyl ons totsiens gese het vang dit my bietjie een vani dae is dit ons met ons tassies opad terminale toe

Ek kyk to na die vlug bord en siedaar sydney bording

Groet to vir pa stap na die plek waar mens die vlieg tuie kan sien en net toe kom die yster voel verby quntus met die kangaroo opie stert en daar gan hy sydney toe.

Eke dink dit was die tekens die visas kom en gou ook hoop die is ons week hou duime vas.

Was enige imand op 5h sa tyd opad sydney to hoop jull kom almal veilig daar!

Edited by Renier perth