Prayer needed for dearest friend

KarinaPer

Hi all

It is with a broken heart that I put this prayer request out. My dearest friend who moved to New Zealand informed me just after three months there, that her husband has left her :) for another women. They have two beautiful children, and she is a devoted Christian. What makes this so sad for me is the fact that she met her husband through me. I admire her for her courage in that she is trying to keep it as low profile as posible to protect the children. Please carry all involved in your prayers, and that the Lord will bring confort to her and the children.

Karina

Hi Karina

How devastating! I couldn't imagine immigrating only to have your "life" partner leave you. I will definitely pray for your friend and her family. Things happen for a reason which will be hard to see now but will make sense later. He didn't deserve her in the first place! Good luck to him and the consequences of his decision! :blink:

Al

Thanks Al

She is such a small gentle women, who deffinitely does not deserve him. God's grace is so great on her life. She is really attempting to have no bitterness in her heart. I have such huge admiration for her, alone in NZ with no family (both parents have passed away) and having to deal with this. All she asks is that we pray that God will come into his life.

Karina

My gebede word opgedra aan jou vriendin Karina. Sy klink na 'n ongelooflike mens om nie net in sulke tye sterk te staan nie, maar ook dat haar wens is dat Hy in sy lewe teenwoordig sal raak.

'Grote God, ek bid dat U Liefde, Genade, Vreugde en Vrede vir Karina se vriendin en haar kinders elke dag sal meegaan. Amen.'

Does she know anyone in NZ? Where is she based? I still know quite a few people there and perhaps we could hook her up with some support. Of course, first and foremost, she will be in my prayers as well!

Does she know anyone in NZ? Where is she based? I still know quite a few people there and perhaps we could hook her up with some support. Of course, first and foremost, she will be in my prayers as well!

Thank you Mara,

I don't think that she knows a lot of people in NZ. She stays in Auckland. I will PM you, I am sure she will appreciate the support.

Karina